PDA

View Full Version : Stuff From a Convo

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:06 PM
Source: None of your business.

I asked a question. I asked "give me one name that could possibly be called on draft day that would leave Bills fans asking 'what the **** is that all about' (and I used the word **** to as a direct quote)- wasn't an interview was a casual conversation with someone.

My jaw almost dropped when the name was dropped, as it's someone and maybe the one person we have never discussed in here (to my knowledge anyway).

Darrell Reevis, CB (Pittsburgh)

If I said before someone was getting chop blocked if we drafted POS or Hall, then I can assure you Im going to stab someone if we end up drafting Reevis.

Also, Arizona RB Chris Henry is ranked VERY high on the Bills list, and don't be surprised if we draft him in round two. Jackson from Nebraska (forgot his first name) could also be the RB we draft, as high as the second round too. Apparently they are both ranked higher than Pittman, Hunt and Irons. At least by us.

Don't Panic
04-26-2007, 12:07 PM
Ugh.

OpIv37
dude are you serious about this or are you just trying to stir up the proverbial hornet's nest?

Devin
Revis is a better CB then Hall imo.

Revis-Simpson-Whitner-Youboty(mcGee)

gives us a young starting Tampa2 4 for the next 4-6 years.

While its not the popular pick, it most certainly makes sense. Contrary to popular belief just because you or others dont like it doesnt mean its a bad pick.

jamesiscool
04-26-2007, 12:08 PM
ill punch babies if we pick him at 12.

im serious, i WILL punch a baby.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Im dead serious

jimbohastle51
04-26-2007, 12:09 PM
levy has an eye for talent but rsevis hasnt even played against top talent. the bills should not be going after a corner till at least round 2, in any other draft almost all the corners this year would be 2nd rounders at best.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Revis is a better CB then Hall imo.

Revis-Simpson-Whitner-Youboty(mcGee)

gives us a young starting Tampa2 4 for the next 4-6 years.

While its not the popular pick, it most certainly makes sense. Contrary to popular belief just because you or others dont like it doesnt mean its a bad pick.
You are 100% correct.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:10 PM
ill punch babies if we pick him at 12.

im serious, i WILL punch a baby.
Why

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:14 PM
if they want a CB in round one. THEY BETTER f'n trade down this time and pick between say 18-24..

That's where the value for CB is in this draft.. Not 12. Quick, someone give me a breathing excercise before I break something.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:15 PM
if they want a CB in round one. THEY BETTER f'n trade down this time and pick between say 18-24..

That's where the value for CB is in this draft.. Not 12. Quick, someone give me a breathing excercise before I break something.
Who gives a ****. Why do some of you get so flustered about this stuff? What if no one wants to trade down?

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 12:16 PM
Revis would be a great pick.

M
04-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Well in all fairness, you did ask a leading question so you got a "what the ****" answer. And was that at #12?

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:18 PM
:hi5:
Looks like we already have perfected our breathing exercises!

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:19 PM
Why?

BigGabes23
04-26-2007, 12:20 PM
I have Revis as the top rated corner. I think the Bills think they have their starting LB core set, and that they need to address CB and RB with their first two picks. I have no problem with this pick. Another note, I really think that everyone who thinks we can plug youboty into the starting line-up and be fine is mistaken. Fisrt day: CB, RB, LB, LB.

mackey789
04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
On Sirius today the same guy who said that we would pick Whitner last year (forgot his name from the NFL network) said that we're taking Willis if he's still there. If not, we're taking Revis. He also said that Revis is the BEST CB in the draft and that if he's there past pick #16 or 17 he would be surprised.

OpIv37
04-26-2007, 12:22 PM
I have Revis as the top rated corner. I think the Bills think they have their starting LB core set, and that they need to address CB and RB with their first two picks. I have no problem with this pick. Another note, I really think that everyone who thinks we can plug youboty into the starting line-up and be fine is mistaken. Fisrt day: CB, RB, LB, LB.

I agree on Youboty but I think waiting til round 3 to address LB is far worse than taking our chances with Youboty.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Why?
Because we are thin at CB and you yourself has been telling us over and over again that we would be reaching with Beason, Timmons, POZ.

You make it sound like trading down is such an easy thing to do. If it was do you really think that they wouldn't do it? Would they really sit there and say you know what we don't need that extra 4th rounder.

TigerJ
Revis has shown up at #12 on a few mock drafts over the past couple months, so I can't say it would come as a total shock. Here's what we've been hearing lately:
1. Peterson and Willis may both be gone.
2. Buffalo may have soured on Lynch.
3. A number of teams want to trade down and relatively few teams want to move up.

Given those apparent facts, Buffalo may have limited options. Revis, by all accounts, is a good cornerback and could be the best player available by their reckoning. I wouldn't be terribly happy, but the draft is seven rounds long and Buffalo can make hay in the second and third rounds.

The only reason I would not have ranked Henry up with Pittman, Irons and others is lack of playing time. That makes him a bit of an unknown. That's the only obvious negative, and I wouldn't necessarily be upset at all if the Bills went that direction in round 2.

BigGabes23
Who gives a ****. Why do some of you get so flustered about this stuff? What if no one wants to trade down?

EXACTLY. If no one wants to trade down, then you need to take the guy you (Marv) want, and probably not the popular guy on interent mock drafts. Also, Revis will NOT make it past the Steelers at 15.

patmoran2006
If I look at it from an UNBIASED point of view (and i dont want too) Ths is what leads me to think Buffalo could take a CB in round one.

RB- After AP, better value in round two than Lynch in round one. Henry, Pittman, Irons, whomever they like.

LB- For the cover two type of LB's in the draft, round THREE might be of better value than round two.. Though at the end of the day Willis and Beason are by far the best LB's in the draft, cover two or not, and one should be our first pick.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 12:26 PM
I would rather "reach" for Revis than Pos or Beason.

Plus who is the great player that teams want to trade up to 12 for? It's not easy.

Dr. Lecter
04-26-2007, 12:26 PM
EXACTLY. If no one wants to trade down, then you need to take the guy you (Marv) want, and probably not the popular guy on interent mock drafts. Also, Revis will NOT make it past the Steelers at 15.

I think the Bills can force a team to trade if they need to. :str8face:

Devin
04-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Revis is a solid pick, hes a great return guy as well. While I prefer other picks I certainly wont be dissapointed if thats the way we go.

camelcowboy
04-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Why? Im not a fan of corner in round one, but picking my poison Reevis would be far better then hall. If we draft hall i'd do my best superman impression off the empire state building. If we draft Reevis ill stay in the hot tub for over 2 hours while drinking mass amounts alchol. Both would be pretty bad, but Reevis i could possibly live with.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Carriker or Anderson will be on the board at #12 and some team will want one of them and I"m sure would move up 3-8 spots to get them.

We dont need any of them because we gave that jerkoff $24 million a couple of months ago.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Carriker or Anderson will be on the board at #12 and some team will want one of them and I"m sure would move up 3-8 spots to get them.

We dont need any of them because we gave that jerkoff $24 million a couple of months ago.
No team is gonna trade up for Carriker or Anderson. Pulease.

streetkings01
04-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Did you get that from the live chat with Chris Brown on bb.com? It seems as if everything you say you got from a source, Chris Brown says it an hour before?

Just something for people to think about!

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:43 PM
They may not GET too, because at least one if not both of them will be gone at 12.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:43 PM

Sure they will. :shakeno:

BigGabes23
04-26-2007, 12:44 PM
If I look at it from an UNBIASED point of view (and i dont want too) Ths is what leads me to think Buffalo could take a CB in round one.

RB- After AP, better value in round two than Lynch in round one. Henry, Pittman, Irons, whomever they like.

LB- For the cover two type of LB's in the draft, round THREE might be of better value than round two.. Though at the end of the day Willis and Beason are by far the best LB's in the draft, cover two or not, and one should be our first pick.

I Should have mentioned that I like this pick only if AP and Willis are gone. Willis is the best value at 12. This will leave a hole at RB or CB, because you probablly will not get a starter (at least right away) with our 1st third round pick.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 12:45 PM
The only way #12 is worth something is if by some miracle Brady Quinn slides to there.

Saratoga Slim
04-26-2007, 12:46 PM
after last year's draft, I trust our scouting. I'm confident that the players we draft will have a high potential for NFL success. our FO has worked these guys out, watched game tape, and interviewed them. I haven't, and so I'll give the FO the benefit of the doubt if they take, say Poz over Beason, or Chris Henry over Kenny Irons.

that said, I think its fair to have a strong opinion as a fan as to what POSITIONS we should focus on in the first round. I look at our depth chart and I see three corners that I'm not terrified to have on the field (McGee, Youboty & Kiwi). Youboty is unproven, but the FO has said that they like his skill set and they're looking for him to step into a starter's role. Moreover, Kiwi is probably nothing more than a good nickel back, but he's at least that. Bottom line, we have three potential starters in place at CB. We need depth, but I don't see how we'd be doing any more than reinventing the wheel by spending our top pick on another potential starter. Like Coach Sal said in another thread, it would be more or less a waste of the Youboty pick.

Then you look at LB, and we have one position with literally no one to fill it (unless you want Haggan in the starting lineup). And everyone pretty much agrees that linebackers are more important to the Cover-2 than cornerbacks.

Add that up, and I just don't see how we pass on a 1st round linebacking talent to take a CB--unless its to make some play for a RB, the other place where we don't have a starter. Doesn't make sense to me, so I'm going to have a real hard time getting excited about any first round CB we take.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 12:57 PM
The only way #12 is worth something is if by some miracle Brady Quinn slides to there.
Exactly.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 12:59 PM
Ya I know..

Because Jamal Anderson of Adam CArriker have no value.. NOBODY in the teens (PITT, Stl, Jags) want a DE right.

uh huh

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 12:59 PM
If I said before someone was getting chop blocked if we drafted POS or Hall, then I can assure you Im going to stab someone if we end up drafting Reevis.

with the help of your six friends though , right?

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Ya I know..

Because Jamal Anderson of Adam CArriker have no value.. NOBODY in the teens (PITT, Stl, Jags) want a DE right.

uh huh
Like they'll swap 1's and throw in a 2 just to get them? Uhhhh huhhhh.

Saratoga Slim
04-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Disclaimer: I'm not going to be excited about a 1st round CB. But I'm not going to kick any babies. We could take a 1st round CB and still end up with a great all around draft, and still be a much better team than we are now. I just personally see more need to add an elite linebacker than a CB.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Like they'll swap 1's and throw in a 2 just to get them? Uhhhh huhhhh.
Did I say a second?
NO, i said another first day pick.

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 01:02 PM
whats funny is the people that ***** about everything the most are still gonna watch every second of every game, buy merchandise, buy tickets, probably tape the games and watch every second of every game over and over again, so.........

what does it matter if the Bills select Mikey in the 1st, Thurm in the 2nd and Devin in the 3rd ???

You are gonna still watch obsess and ***** about what the team didnt do anyway so just sit back and just enjoy and dont worry about things you have absolutely no control over

EDS
04-26-2007, 01:03 PM
The only reason I would not have ranked Henry up with Pittman, Irons and others is lack of playing time. That makes him a bit of an unknown. That's the only obvious negative, and I wouldn't necessarily be upset at all if the Bills went that direction in round 2.

What about the fact that Henry is essentially a straight line runner in the mold of Antwoin Smith? Dude has no wiggle.

Saratoga Slim
04-26-2007, 01:03 PM

or Patrick Willis, Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson, AP etc. never know what team has their eye on who.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:05 PM
Did you get that from the live chat with Chris Brown on bb.com? It seems as if everything you say you got from a source, Chris Brown says it an hour before?

Just something for people to think about!:scratch:

TedMock
04-26-2007, 01:06 PM
I would absolutely take Reevis over Hall. If you watch Hall, he makes big plays, but he gets burned often. Although the local fans will have a fit, Reevis is certainly a good pick when you sit down and think it through.

We'd all like a LB first. I think that's the majority opinion, but McGee is not a number one. I understand that we took Youboty last year, but he was a third rounder, not a first. He may end up being a great number 2 CB and that would make him worth the pick.

As for cover-2 LB's - they can be had in the third. There are plenty of fast, undersized LB's in the draft this year. Don't anybody go panic over all this. We could still end up with Willis too.

THATHURMANATOR
04-26-2007, 01:08 PM
or Patrick Willis, Adam Carriker, Jamaal Anderson, AP etc. never know what team has their eye on who.
If Willis is on the board we will take him and this thread is not an issue. I can't imagine there will be a huge clamoring of teams trading up for Carriker or Anderson.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 01:11 PM
If Willis is on the board we will take him and this thread is not an issue. I can't imagine there will be a huge clamoring of teams trading up for Carriker or Anderson.
Exactly. :hi5:

Gunzlingr
04-26-2007, 01:16 PM
I would rather "reach" for Revis than Pos or Beason.

Plus who is the great player that teams want to trade up to 12 for? It's not easy.

From what I have been reading, pretty much everyone wants to trade down, and very few if any want to move up once the top 5 are gone.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:17 PM
1- Did it ever occur that perhaps some info Chris Brown gets come from same sources?
2- Check the time of my Reevis comments,and then his.
3- I dont dislike Reevis and I like him A LOT better than Leon Hall. I just don't want us drafting him 12th overall. We could move down and still get a good corner like him or Aaron Ross in the early 20's, acquiring either an extra second or third along the way; making a Turner trade easy. Id rather have Aaron Ross and Michael Turner than Reevis.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:21 PM
From what I have been reading, pretty much everyone wants to trade down, and very few if any want to move up once the top 5 are gone.
Denver wants to move up.... NE has 2 first rounders and may want to move up.. SF has 7 first day picks AFTER #11 and might want to move up...

And if a guy like Jamal Anderson is sitting there at #12, and its VERY possible- then teams who need a DE (Pitt, Jags, Rams) may want to move up ahead of one another to get him. Gaines Adams is sure to be gone early,a nd between CArriker and Anderson one will be gone before #12. Those are far and away the three best DE's in this draft.

With all this talk of moving down, I hope when its all said and done we move into the 10th spot and make sure we get Willis.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Our cb's could be Reevis and Youbutthead

jdbillsfan
04-26-2007, 01:23 PM
I am fine with Reevis. I don't really like Chris Henry though. That pick would bother me more than the Reevis pick, unless we got him in the 2nd day.

HAMMER
04-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I will say it again, I will not be surprised if the Bills take one of the big 3 DE's if they fall to us. A great pass rush is critical to an effective cover 2.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:26 PM
I will say it again, I will not be surprised if the Bills take one of the big 3 DE's if they fall to us. A great pass rush is critical to an effective cover 2.
A pass rush from the front four, absolutely I agree with.

But how can you justify taking a DE with your first pick when you have a Pro Bowl DE and just gave your other DE $24 mill, half in guarentees?

This is why I was pissed about resigning Kelsay, before his contract details even came out.. As a team with a putrid run defense before, why did we reward one of the weak links against the run with a brand new deal instead of taking a better all around DE in the draft.

If Jamal Anderson makes it to #12, we can't take him and that will piss me off.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:28 PM
A pass rush from the front four, absolutely I agree with.

But how can you justify taking a DE with your first pick when you have a Pro Bowl DE and just gave your other DE $24 mill, half in guarentees?

This is why I was pissed about resigning Kelsay, before his contract details even came out.. As a team with a putrid run defense before, why did we reward one of the weak links against the run with a brand new deal instead of taking a better all around DE in the draft.

If Jamal Anderson makes it to #12, we can't take him and that will piss me off.
Do you think any of those DE's can do better than what Marrio did in his first year?

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Mario didnt do much his first year at all, so why not?

Do you think any of those CORNERS can do better than Nate Clements in any year?

billsburgh
04-26-2007, 01:32 PM
I've read that Revis is a strong possibility for the Steelers at 15

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:34 PM
Mario didnt do much his first year at all, so why not?

Do you think any of those CORNERS can do better than Nate Clements in any year?
My point is that any of those DE's are not gonna do any better than Kelsay this year and for someone who keeps complaining about the last 7 years , you sure are very patient.

Let's not forget how you were willing to risk another year to find out whether or not Spikes was gonna get back to form and then draft another lb'er next year when he leaves.

I can however see our cb's doing better than Clements or equal with a better pass rush which I won't count out now that our players have a year under their belt with the same scheme.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:37 PM
1- I never said Jamal Anderson wouldnt be better than Kelsay this year. you assume I think that.. I do think he would be. he might not have 6 sacks as a rookie like Kelsay had last year, but from day one he'd better against the run. ALL of our DE's are VERY Good or above average in pass rushing, and they are all HORRIBLE against the run.

2- I would've taken the shot with Spikes because Darwin Walker is just another body to me. I DO give Marv credit for at least getting something for Spikes instead of nothing (like I expected)- but that doesnt mean I LIKE the trade, because I dont... For what Spikes' potential is vs. Walker's, I'd have kept him through camp and seen what he still has. If he's back I have a Pro Bowler, if he's not, then I cut him and I lose out on Darwin Walker, a backup DT. My attitude won't change on that, even if Spikes tears his knee up the first day of training camp.

jpdex12
04-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Source: None of your business.

I asked a question. I asked "give me one name that could possibly be called on draft day that would leave Bills fans asking 'what the **** is that all about' (and I used the word **** to as a direct quote)- wasn't an interview was a casual conversation with someone.

My jaw almost dropped when the name was dropped, as it's someone and maybe the one person we have never discussed in here (to my knowledge anyway).

Darrell Reevis, CB (Pittsburgh)

Also, Arizona RB Chris Henry is ranked VERY high on the Bills list, and don't be surprised if we draft him in round two. Jackson from Nebraska (forgot his first name) could also be the RB we draft, as high as the second round too. Apparently they are both ranked higher than Pittman, Hunt and Irons. At least by us.

It's Darelle Revis!

Don't take this personally but you have got to be full of ****! Honestly, who the hell is it that you are talking to and why would anyone that wants to keep their job at OBD leak information to some Joe Shmoe? This is rediculous.

I guarentee that we don't draft any of these guys! Revis, Henry or Jackson.

BuffaloBlakely14
04-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Just something I found...

04/27...(11:45 am)...Add OT Joe Staley and CB Darrelle Revis to the list of players that are picking up steam just two days before the Draft...the latest word is Staley won't make it past the Patriots pick at #24... I've had Staley going to the Giants pick at #20 since late last week...as for Revis...he's replaced Leon Hall as the top CB in the Draft according to two league sources and could be taken as high as the Texans pick at #10.

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/2007draft.html

Revis might not even be there at #12 when we pick.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:40 PM

04/27...(11:45 am)...Add OT Joe Staley and CB Darrelle Revis to the list of players that are picking up steam just two days before the Draft...the latest word is Staley won't make it past the Patriots pick at #24... I've had Staley going to the Giants pick at #20 since late last week...as for Revis...he's replaced Leon Hall as the top CB in the Draft according to two league sources and could be taken as high as the Texans pick at #10.

Good............. There aint no way we'd take Leon Hall at 12.. There are a half dozen CB's in late round one/mid round two we'd hopefully take first.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:42 PM

haha! when will the madness end?

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 01:43 PM
haha! when will the madness end?

Saturday around midnight

BuffaloBlakely14
04-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Im not going to lie, I am starting to think more and more this might be the name that is called at the #12 pick if he is there, and Willis and Peterson are gone.

On the positive side, here is a glowing scouting report on Revis...

http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?Prospect_ID=1165

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Saturday around midnightyou mean the *****ing, whining and moaning about the picks will be gone by Sunday morning?

ddaryl
04-26-2007, 01:49 PM
I would rather trade down a few spots for Revis... but if we do not have a dance partner to move out of #12 and this is who the Bills have rated high then I can safely say I will NOT punch any babies.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:52 PM
you mean the *****ing, whining and moaning about the picks will be gone by Sunday morning?
You spend literally as much time *****ing and moaning about the people who ***** and moan than you do talking about football, so how does that make you any better?

It's a message board.. Its like Wrestling in a way.. There are good guys, there are bad guys.. There are few shades of gray.

You are a good guy.. I apparently am a bad guy. So is OP. It may get aggravating at times, but it makes for entertainment.

That should be my new user title; PatMoran2006 = Ratings.

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 01:53 PM
You spend literally as much time *****ing and moaning about the people who ***** and moan than you do talking about football, so how does that make you any better?

It's a message board.. Its like Wrestling in a way.. There are good guys, there are bad guys.. There are few shades of gray.

You are a good guy.. I apparently am a bad guy. So is OP. It may get aggravating at times, but it makes for entertainment.

does that mean you are the Sanjaya of the BZ ?????

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 01:57 PM
does that mean you are the Sanjaya of the BZ ?????

Don't insult Sanjaya

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 01:58 PM
No.
I'm Elliott Yamin from season five.. Most talented, and no respect.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 02:00 PM

I wasn't just talking about you Moran. Apparently you weren't the only one pissing and moaning about the Whitner pick right last year . Several of us did and maybe majority of us. Same goes with Mcargo only to find out that after he(Whitner) took the field, it wasn't such a bad pick after all.

Sheez, why do you act so guilty all the time? I guess if the pacifier fits, use.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
No.
No. You're William Hung.

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 02:01 PM
No.
Most talented, and no respect.

Actually that's what Sanjaya thinks of himself.

ublinkwescore
04-26-2007, 02:02 PM
:negrep: for watching American Idol.

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 02:02 PM
No.

Elliot didnt get ratings, ok I will call you William Hung he got ratings and made a classic album

justasportsfan
04-26-2007, 02:03 PM
No. You're William Hung.
William Hung was humble.

Back to topic.

He's Sanjaya.

Earthquake Enyart
04-26-2007, 02:04 PM
William Hung was humble.

Back to topic.

He's Sanjaya.
OK. He can be that weird looking rat boy from early this season.

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Pat Moran =

http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/news/060327/americanidol5/kcovais.jpg

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 02:09 PM
OK. He can be that weird looking rat boy from early this season.
Your Sundance Head.. THe FLOP!
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/sundance_head1.jpg

jamze132
04-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Ok, if you mean starting LB corps as in Coy Wire, than uh... no.

There shouldn't even be a doubt in Levy's mind about not drafting Patrick Willis if he is there at #12.

We don't even know what we have in Youboty yet. If I am not mistaken, he was drafted last year knowing full well that Clements was leaving.

If we pick DB in the 1st round this year, I too will be punching babies and I will even kick my two cats.

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Im going to kick my cats anyway..

But I totally agree with you.. NO CB in round one.

As much as I'd hate this too, I'd rather draft the 3rd best LB on the board without moving down before I'd take a CB at 12.

Dr. Lecter
04-26-2007, 02:50 PM

"Whether you like it or you don't like it, learn to love it because it's the best thing goin' today. Whoo!"

Devin
04-26-2007, 03:20 PM
LETS GO REVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAMMER
04-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Drafting a corner would be well worth Pat stabbing someone and getting shipped off to the pen so we could all live in peace. Well for us anyways, not the stabbing victim.

On second thought it might be worth flying in to watch the draft with him and taking a knife in the thigh myself.