PDA

View Full Version : I hate being in the AFCE

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 11:39 AM
We're all tough teams and will be for years to come. If we were in some other divisions last year we would've been in the playoffs.

It seems like the teams in our division are getting better year after year. We are building a great team right now, but it's no gurantee we'll even be in the playoffs with our division.

You know it's a tough division when Miami looks like the weakest team at this point. :madfire:

WCoastFin
03-12-2003, 01:09 PM
Miami looks like the weakest team???

I still gotem stacked like the beggining of last year....

1.Miami
2.N.England
3.Buffalo
4.Jets

4thAndLong
03-12-2003, 01:11 PM
LOL WCF.

You never change.

Where ya been?

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 01:13 PM
Of course you would, WCF, LOL

Patrick76777
03-12-2003, 01:14 PM
Wait a second. You weren’t good enough last year. You lose a few WR’s. and add one, and now you’re a better team. How can you expect to do better, if you don’t improve your team?

Tatonka
03-12-2003, 01:16 PM
lol.. yeah.. i would like to hear how they improved

4thAndLong
03-12-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Wait a second. You weren’t good enough last year. You lose a few WR’s. and add one, and now you’re a better team. How can you expect to do better, if you don’t improve your team?

I remember WCF starting a thread in FH saying why everyone thought Thompson was an upgrade and why he's so great too...

I'm curious to hear this answer too, WCF.

XNOUGHT
03-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Sup Tatonka. Its me F00tb4ll_Fan/MrBadLuck

Decided to visit this site since I am a Pats fan and the Pats need some representation. ;)

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
lol.. yeah.. i would like to hear how they improved

Isn't it obvious? GRIESE IS GOING TO TAKE THEM ALL THE WAY!!! :coocoo:

Tatonka
03-12-2003, 01:28 PM
nice.. good to see you friend.

guys.. be nice to xnought.. he is a good guy.. he should be pretty objective, since he is a big FF player as well. he can recognize talent without his homer shades on.

don137
As long as no one tells Pedrorocks about this site. He is the most ignorant poster. I enjoy all fans for some friendly smack fun.
The good thing about being in a tough division is the teams that got by during the regular season and made the playoffs the last few years because they were in a weak division got exposed in the playoffs. Being in a tough division only prepares a team more for the playoffs even though it is very tough to get home field.

lordofgun
X admitted he's scared of us this year. I like him already. :snicker:

WCoastFin
03-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Hey all as you know things have been slow (at least for us):scratch: ...but its nice to see you all again...but responding to this...we werent good enough thanks to R.Lucas but he wont be on this team for long....weve lost Gadsen but I feel Thompson can step in for him....we will be better and more prepared all in all its hard to know whos better at this point as the offseason hasnt finished....but IMO we havent lost much and you havent gained much....:o:

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Haven't gained much? :rofl: Keep talking. :snicker:

WCoastFin
03-12-2003, 01:49 PM
the loss of Price will hurt you...and ill tell you this much, no more high scoring offense, which means no more, double offense threat, which means no more Henry running with some success.

lordofgun
03-12-2003, 01:52 PM
:lol:

4thAndLong
03-12-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
the loss of Price will hurt you...and ill tell you this much, no more high scoring offense, which means no more, double offense threat, which means no more Henry running with some success.

Reed will be better than Price.

I bet you 1,000 ZBs that the Bills offense does better than the Fins. (Points scored)

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 05:11 PM
I love WestCoastFool's posts, but that is because I have him on ignore and never have to read them!

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 05:13 PM

Tatonka
03-12-2003, 05:23 PM
funny thing is... WCF started a thread at FH.com basically saying, why is everyone so excited about thompson.. now he thinks he is going to be as good as gadsen.. funny how things change when ur on ememy territory..

hey WCF.. was lucas starting for you late in last season? cuz i could have sworn that fielder was your qb in those must win games that you pulled the december dolphins trick in.. hmmm

replaced a starter in gadsen with a back up inexperienced wr in thompson and.. NOTHING else..

i guess you are excited about those four draft picks you got.. you do have one pick on day one this year right? 2nd rounder?

don137
03-12-2003, 05:31 PM
I think WCF lives in fantasyland. His neighbors are the three little pigs (he calls them dolphin cheerleaders).

Tatonka
03-12-2003, 05:32 PM

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 05:36 PM
WCF is trying to retain his title of the dumbest poster of the year.

justasportsfan
03-12-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by PA Season Ticket Holder
We're all tough teams and will be for years to come. If we were in some other divisions last year we would've been in the playoffs.

It seems like the teams in our division are getting better year after year. We are building a great team right now, but it's no gurantee we'll even be in the playoffs with our division.

You know it's a tough division when Miami looks like the weakest team at this point. :madfire:

I love the AFCE. If we don't dominate our div. then we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. The Colts made it to the playoffs via a weak division. Obviously, they were pretenders.

Bufftp
03-12-2003, 05:45 PM
from the best, the very best will arise, Bills SB champs 03!

sorry just some unbridled optimism.

Ingtar33
03-12-2003, 05:56 PM
The AFC East will be a bloodbath this year... got to love playoff caliber football in September!

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 05:59 PM
It's a bloodbath every year it seems like.

XNOUGHT
03-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

I love the AFCE. If we don't dominate our div. then we don't deserve to go to the playoffs. The Colts made it to the playoffs via a weak division. Obviously, they were pretenders.

Exactly.

They wern't much of an improvement from last season. Thier offense played much worse, their defense was marginally better, and they made it to the postseason. Switch the Colts and Bills and the Bills probebly go 14-2.

No joke.

ublinkwescore
03-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Damn, I'm really starting to like this XNought guy.

As for WCF - he can keep his dumbest poster of the year - just don't try competing with my Biggest @$$hole poster of the year award buddy, or there's gonna be wierdness between us.

The_Philster
03-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Most of us don't wanna know about this weirdness you speak of, ublink :chuckle:

4thAndLong
03-12-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
Damn, I'm really starting to like this XNought guy.

As for WCF - he can keep his dumbest poster of the year - just don't try competing with my Biggest @$$hole poster of the year award buddy, or there's gonna be wierdness between us.

I dont think of you as an *******, you try to be an *******. People who dont try to be *******s and act like an *******...They're *******s.

:dizzy: