I Feel like I've been even keel of late but this bugs me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

I Feel like I've been even keel of late but this bugs me.

Sorry.. but this LJ talk is getting to me, especially in light of hearing GB is offering a 1st and 4th for LJ, knowing we could do far better.

KC could offer us LJ for a water bottle and Ralph Wilson will say no, because his committment to being a championship team isnt strong enough to pay a RB Top 3 money in the NFL.. Even if he did have 2200 total yards last year and 37 TD's in the past two years, and that he's still only 27 years old.

Sorry, but its true.. and I've actually been even keel as of late and not negative much at all.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • BigGabes23
    • Mar 2006

Re: I Feel like I've been even keel of late but this bugs me.

I have to agree... It is the same reason that we do not trade for Briggs and Turner.

Comment

• jamesiscool
      suck it fool.
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by biggabes21
      I have to agree... It is the same reason that we do not trade for Briggs and Turner.
      its not over yet. draft day could have some big names bein tossed around to different teams.
      Sec 241 row 12 seat 23

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

We aint landing no big names.. big names = big money

Just hope we draft really, really well. And then worry about them when they are 1-2 years away from their contracts being up.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

I don't agree with you. In 48 hours you can start *****ing.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

ok

Comment

• mayotm
              • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              Sorry.. but this LJ talk is getting to me, especially in light of hearing GB is offering a 1st and 4th for LJ, knowing we could do far better.

KC could offer us LJ for a water bottle and Ralph Wilson will say no, because his committment to being a championship team isnt strong enough to pay a RB Top 3 money in the NFL.. Even if he did have 2200 total yards last year and 37 TD's in the past two years, and that he's still only 27 years old.

Sorry, but its true.. and I've actually been even keel as of late and not negative much at all.
              I guess you're off your meds.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Haha! Spikes, Bledsoe, Milloy,etc .Ralphy gave TD all the power to bring in anyone he wanted. Ralphy supposedly wanted Sherman who would've cost more that Jauron but Marv opted for the latter. How does that make him cheap?

Unless you have credible source (which you don't) that Ralphy himself made the decision alone to not bring in these guys and that MArv and Dick had nothing to do with that, IT's not true. All you have is your opinion.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                  • Jul 2005

maybe not now, after we gave like 100 Million Dollars to Dockery, Kelsay, and Walker. Even if the money we'll ever have to pay on those contracts is well south of 100M, Ralph opened his wallet this offseason big time. I don't think we can chastise him for cheapness at the moment.
                  Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                    • Mar 2005

I don't agree with Pat that our issues are because we are cheap. No way.

However, we got over zealous in the off-season, maybe arrogant, by letting McGahee walk when we knew that we would let Spikes, Fletcher and Clements go.

That's too many holes to fill with one draft. Now we are screwed at LB and RB and we have decided potentailly, and I have to agree, that the talent isn't that good at #12 if Willis is off the board. Maybe that scenario shoud have been discussed before we decided to take the high road.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Anyone else sick and tired of hearing the same old whiny **** about Ralph being cheap and stingy with his money? Enough already, pat! This is what people were talking about when they said quit beating the **** out of the dead horse!!!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                        • Aug 2003

Honestly I dont agree with *****ing about everything and PatMoran doesnt need anyone to defend him, but with the Cash to cap starategy the Bills are taking they mainly mean this.

The Bills got a check from the NFL for their share of the TV contract, that is the max amount they will pay on player salaries and bonuses for the 2007 season.

Waht patMoran is upset about and why he is calling Ralph cheap is, unlike other owners Ralph is not dipping into his own pocket to sign players, mostly big names like a Briggs, Johnson or Turner because he wants to use the revenue from the TV contract only and if he gives out anymore big bonuses, thiugh it wont put the Bills over the 2007 Salary Cap it will go over the self imposed Cash to Cap.

This is why he calls Ralph cheap, so the amounts of contracts handed out already have not really affected ralphs pocket book because he is merely spending the check he recieved from the NFL last for TV rights and not his own money.

I am not saying I agree or disagree with Patmoran just wanted to add an explanation to his opinion

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                          Unreachable Douche
                          • Jul 2002

Im all for drafting players and hoping the develop into big names.

I never liked the idea for trading for some other teams garbage.

Yeah im calling LJ garbage. Put McGahee behind KC line and LJ behind the Bills line the last 2 years and im sure there would be a world of difference.

Comment

• ddaryl
                            Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            Anyone else sick and tired of hearing the same old whiny **** about Ralph being cheap and stingy with his money? Enough already, pat! This is what people were talking about when they said quit beating the **** out of the dead horse!!!

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never understood it

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                              • Oct 2002

Is it possible that they don't like Johnson enought to give him Top 3 money in the NFL? Obviously the Chiefs don't, so does that mean they don't want to win also?

Buffalo just traded away a running back that was a bit of a pain for them. Maybe they don't want to give up multiple picks and a ton of money for another one.

Comment

Working...
                              X