PDA

View Full Version : Mock with suprise first rounder...

acehole
04-26-2007, 05:41 PM
Let me start by saying that I think the Bills should trade down and not up....I think this is a deep draft and we can quality players all the way through. Having spent time on this I still think the Bills need a ligit #2 WR and I was not able to find one that I liked at the proper grade when we picked. We need a physical receiver to complement evans in the middle of the field. I also feel we need a TE worth a dam..and we need to start everett and see what he has got. There is a late round guy I like that is 6 7 and reminds me of Mezzelars...in my mock we trade our fourth and we have no fifth...so 6th would be the place for that.

1. Jamaal Anderson DE

Surprise! I hope Willis and Peterson are off the board that means Anderson slides down. Remember when we had Bruce Smith, Thuman Thomas, Andre Reed and Jim Kelly and C Bennet? Well we have JP and Lee Evans....can anyone on this board say that A Shobel has the impact B Smith had? We have our Phil Hansen in C Kelsay...and Andersen is the best player on the Board. Shobel s value is high and the bills will get him to Washington. Look for Bills to move Shobel on draft day to the Skins for a pick next year after this pick...or a trade for one of their 17 db's or just keep him. PS This pick makes Youboty and everybody in the secondary better players.

2nd pick Trade up with chicago Sending our 2nd and 4th rounder to chicago

David Harris ILB.
Now that we will be occupying one extra blocker with the pick above we get one of the best run stuffers in the draft. We were 28th against the run and one reason was our persuing MLB. Harris is the attacking MLB that would allow Crowel to play Strong/weak side. Timmions/Pos/Beason will be the pick if Harris is gone.

3rd. M Turner RB (Trade SD this pick and performance based pick next year)
Nobody can argue that he isn't the best RB available here. JP and Lee need to have some pressure taken off of them and safeties will respect M Turner much more they did Willis Mcgahee.You don't invest like 75 Million in O linemen and nobody to Run the ball. If not C Henry at this spot would be a nice member to the committee.

3.B Michael Coe CB a Great cover 2 prospect
Pos: Nice-sized cover corner with good ball skills. Jams opponents at the line of scrimmage, physical throughout the action and works to get off blocks to make plays. Displays good recognition, picks up coverage assignments and positions himself against opponents to defend the pass. Nice timing and good hands for the interception. Neg: Does not show great downfield speed or a second gear. Marginal closing burst. " In the cover 2 the saftys are resposible for the deep zones.

YardRat
04-26-2007, 05:47 PM
http://www.mcla.edu/Site_Search/magnifying_glass_sm.jpg

acehole
04-26-2007, 05:55 PM
I may have under valued my trade to Chicago...but If we gave them ravens 3rd Coe will still be there for our fouth anyway...

Let me start by saying that I think the Bills should trade down and not up....I think this is a deep draft and we can quality players all the way through. Having spent time on this I still think the Bills need a ligit #2 WR and I was not able to find one that I liked at the proper grade when we picked. We need a physical receiver to complement evans in the middle of the field. I also feel we need a TE worth a dam..and we need to start everett and see what he has got. There is a late round guy I like that is 6 7 and reminds me of Mezzelars...in my mock we trade our fourth and we have no fifth...so 6th would be the place for that.

1. Jamaal Anderson DE

Surprise! I hope Willis and Peterson are off the board that means Anderson slides down. Remember when we had Bruce Smith, Thuman Thomas, Andre Reed and Jim Kelly and C Bennet? Well we have JP and Lee Evans....can anyone on this board say that A Shobel has the impact B Smith had? We have our Phil Hansen in C Kelsay...and Andersen is the best player on the Board. Shobel s value is high and the bills will get him to Washington. Look for Bills to move Shobel on draft day to the Skins for a pick next year after this pick...or a trade for one of their 17 db's or just keep him. PS This pick makes Youboty and everybody in the secondary better players.

David Harris ILB.
Now that we will be occupying one extra blocker with the pick above we get one of the best run stuffers in the draft. We were 28th against the run and one reason was our persuing MLB. Harris is the attacking MLB that would allow Crowel to play Strong/weak side. Timmions/Pos/Beason will be the pick if Harris is gone.

Nobody can argue that he isn't the best RB available here. JP and Lee need to have some pressure taken off of them and safeties will respect M Turner much more they did Willis Mcgahee.You don't invest like 75 Million in O linemen and nobody to Run the ball. If not C Henry at this spot would be a nice member to the committee.

Pos: Nice-sized cover corner with good ball skills. Jams opponents at the line of scrimmage, physical throughout the action and works to get off blocks to make plays. Displays good recognition, picks up coverage assignments and positions himself against opponents to defend the pass. Nice timing and good hands for the interception. Neg: Does not show great downfield speed or a second gear. Marginal closing burst. " In the cover 2 the saftys are resposible for the deep zones.

L.A. Playa
04-26-2007, 05:56 PM

1. Jamaal Anderson DE

David Harris ILB.

why not just trade Schobel to the Skins for Ladell Betts and a 1st rd pick in 2008, afterall Betts is cheaper and more proven than Turner is in the NFL anyway

DraftBoy
04-26-2007, 06:41 PM
http://www.mcla.edu/Site_Search/magnifying_glass_sm.jpg

Better?

Acehole, I edited the font size to make it easier to read, hope you dont mind...if you have an issue pm me about it and Ill fix it.

acehole
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
No problemo...about the mock though?

Better?

Acehole, I edited the font size to make it easier to read, hope you dont mind...if you have an issue pm me about it and Ill fix it.

ShadowHawk7
04-26-2007, 08:13 PM
I actually like it somehow..