PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone confirm this? Possible Breaking News

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 06:03 PM
I am hearing around the WEB that Michael Turner has signed a long term contract with the San Diego Chargers and everyone is saying they got it from NFLN....for those thta have it can you try and confirm this?....I have a feeling that this would be apart of a sign and trade deal because, at least I hope Turner is not stupid enough to do this

Chris Brown has been answering Bills questions all day and just suddenly took a break a couple of minutes ago....if it is a sign and trade could he be recieving word from the FO that the Bills are about to complete a trade for Michael Turner? I sure hope so.

YardRat
04-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Stay tuned.....

patmoran2006
04-26-2007, 06:06 PM
patmoran2006 is on it right now.

streetkings01
04-26-2007, 06:06 PM
All I heard was that he signed his tender!

YardRat
04-26-2007, 06:08 PM
I am hearing around the WEB that Michael Turner has signed a long term contract with the San Diego Chargers and everyone is saying they got it from NFLN....for those thta have it can you try and confirm this?....I have a feeling that this would be apart of a sign and trade deal because, at least I hope Turner is not stupid enough to do this

Chris Brown has been answering Bills questions all day and just suddenly took a break a couple of minutes ago....if it is a sign and trade could he be recieving word from the FO that the Bills are about to complete a trade for Michael Turner? I sure hope so.

Why don't you ask your aunt?

camelcowboy
04-26-2007, 06:09 PM
Why does Chris Brown need a break? He only blogs eveyone elses news reports.

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Why don't you ask your aunt?
lol that was not me....it was someone else

X-Era
04-26-2007, 06:12 PM

The NFLN bottom line thingy said its a 1 year contract.

streetkings01
04-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Why would Turner sign a long term contract with the Chargers when he could get a monster contract from another team this year or next year? No way the Chargers sign 2 RB's to big long term contracts.

Night Train
04-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I've been watching NFLN for the last hour and they have said nothing.

camelcowboy
04-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Why would Turner sign a long term contract with the Chargers when he could get a monster contract from another team this year or next year? No way the Chargers sign 2 RB's to big long term contracts.

First just because turner signed his tender doesnt mean he cant sign another contract. And if he does sign a long term deal with the chargers they can ship him immeditately to another team.

called sign and trade.

streetkings01
04-26-2007, 06:27 PM
I've been watching NFLN for the last hour and they have said nothing.Because it's false info. AJ Smith knows he cant sign Turner long term thats why he went on record to say that even if he doesn't trade Turner he will receive a 3rd or 4th rd comp pick next year! Thats sounds like a GM that knows he cant sign a player next year to me.

Mudflap1
04-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey Nancy Moran! Nice rich friend contacts you've got! You couldn't tip us off about this???

Jon

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Thanks guys!!!! I think we should close this thread now.

DraftBoy
04-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Unconfirmed Rumor, so its closed