PDA

View Full Version : ESPN does a mock thingy and....

X-Era
04-26-2007, 07:50 PM
Kiper says SF breaks the Bills fans hearts and takes Patrick Willis.

Im not sure it would break my heart. You?

Bling
04-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Can't afford to lose a Marv guy, ya know.

TigerJ
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
I think Willis will be a great linebacker in the NFL, and would be the second most obvious pick for Buffalo after Peterson if he were available at #12, but football teams can't afford to waste time crying over what wasn't meant to be. Whatever the Bills do, I will deal with it.

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
wouldn't break my heart....watch out i think he will be one of those random busts we will look back on and say thank God so and so took him

W1DER1GHT
04-26-2007, 08:00 PM
I wouldn't be all that upset. It would put us in position to trade down, and pick up an extra pick, plus we would still get a solid player later in the first round, like POZ or Harris.

SABURZFAN
04-26-2007, 08:08 PM
Can't afford to lose a Marv guy, ya know.

we could trade up with the Fish and give you losman.he isn't one of Marv's guys.

ShadowHawk7
04-26-2007, 08:21 PM
That's weird. They are doing a 2 hour, 4 man mock special on ESPN right now, with overlays, highlights, analysis, the works, so it looks like the real deal. Kiper, McShay, Smith and someone else. Notable picks were

Quinn to Clev
AP to Ariz
Carriker to 49ers
Willis to Bills

They said the Bills pick would be the most perfect match of need, value, and BPA they have seen quite some time and that the draft couldn't get any easier.

On a side note, I was able to convince my 14-year old bro (an avid Packers fan) that it was the ACTUAL draft. :snicker: He literally wasted an entire hour watching the 1st round and actually called several of his friends in order to tell them the shocking news. Some occasional "accidental" muting and switching of channels really did the trick along with the simulation ESPN ran.