PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo trying to move up for Patrick Willis?

X-Era
04-26-2007, 07:59 PM
That was what Todd McShay just said!

Now I like it for AP, but Willis?

If they like him that much, they think hes Ray Lewis. He could be and hes a fit, hes a player.

We'll see.

Devin
04-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Send our 1st and 3rd to someone to move up 2-3 spots. Get Willis. Trade our 2nd and a pick next year for turner. And then with our last third get Aundrea Allison WR.

:D

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Send our 1st and 3rd to someone to move up 2-3 spots. Get Willis. Trade our 2nd and a pick next year for turner. And then with our last third get Aundrea Allison WR.

:Di'd be cool with that but what about CB....Ashton Youboty better be a beast or Tanard Jackson, Michael Coe or Daymeion Hughes better be available in the 4th round

X-Era
04-26-2007, 08:03 PM

Willis and Turner........Hmmmmm

I dont hate it. I like Lynch but I hear the Bills are sour on him. That leaves AP who Id love to see us move up for.

After that, Im not happy starting anyone else.

If you can land Willis and still land Turner, I like Turner as the Bills next best to AP. Id like Lynch more, but the Bills dont seem to.

Thats a great way to fill in.

W1DER1GHT
04-26-2007, 08:04 PM

That would be great if it all fell like that.

Devin
04-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Honestly Im open to most any moves draft day, and we of course have bigger needs then WR. I am just looking at the bigger picture.

Being able to keep our D off the field may hide some of our problems (aka the Colts). A burner like Allison opposite Lee Evans would be pretty sweet. Plus if I remember right Allison is a hell of a return guy.

acattack15
04-26-2007, 08:08 PM
I agree, that would be awesome, i really like Aundrea Allison too. Hes got size and speed. Good value in the 3rd and would be our #2 WR.
That would be a very nice draft!!

casdhf
04-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Ray Lewis was drafted in the 20s, I believe.

Devin
04-26-2007, 08:11 PM
Neat.

tampabay25690
04-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Willis and Turner........Hmmmmm

I dont hate it. I like Lynch but I hear the Bills are sour on him. That leaves AP who Id love to see us move up for.

After that, Im not happy starting anyone else.

If you can land Willis and still land Turner, I like Turner as the Bills next best to AP. Id like Lynch more, but the Bills dont seem to.

Thats a great way to fill in.

Theres alot of talk down here in TAMPA about AP as the new back......I think its all BS though Gruden likes a back that can catch block and run just like any other team......

Best pick for the BUCS would be JOE THOMAS or D LINE is were they need help......