PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Bills fans

radilan
04-26-2007, 08:09 PM
What's your biggest need your looking to fill this year? I told you before my boss is from Buffalo and a real nice guy so I root for you except against the
Pats. I can never root for the fish or jets.
It seems like you started slow the last couple years and than get hot late in the year. Do you think you can turn it around this year?

There's a big Cowboy fan at my work that may a trip up this year to see the game. Go easy on him :-)

Good luck and I do hope the Sabres win the Cup this year.I remember when we had ORR and won it twice.

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 08:14 PM
What's your biggest need your looking to fill this year? I told you before my boss is from Buffalo and a real nice guy so I root for you except against the
Pats. I can never root for the fish or jets.
It seems like you started slow the last couple years and than get hot late in the year. Do you think you can turn it around this year?

There's a big Cowboy fan at my work that may a trip up this year to see the game. Go easy on him :-)

Good luck and I do hope the Sabres win the Cup this year.I remember when we had ORR and won it twice.We are well on our way to winning this division and the Super Bowl. :peace:

radilan
04-26-2007, 08:18 PM
I'l tell me boss. He will be happy to know this.

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 08:19 PM
I'l tell me boss. He will be happy to know this.
LOL!!!! Dude Breakin News: the Bills won the Super Bowl 4 times in a row!!!!

TigerJ
04-26-2007, 08:29 PM
Well, radilan, you obviously haven't been paying much attention, so here goes. Buffalo has an accute need for running back and linebacker. Which do they need more? Depends on who you talk to. Doesn't really matter. They need both badly. They can use either an middle linebacker and/or an outside backer since one of the guys they still have, Angelo Crowell can play either one. They can really use both as depth is pretty thin. After those two, they have lesser needs for a cornerback and a quality #2 WR with some size. They could also use another tight end, someone who can line up in the backfield as a blocker, a developmental QB and a safety.

radilan
04-26-2007, 08:31 PM
LOL!!!! Dude Breakin News: the Bills won the Super Bowl 4 times in a row!!!!

Sorry .. they went but lost each time. How old are you?

Luisito23
04-26-2007, 08:32 PM
LOL.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Devin
04-26-2007, 08:35 PM
LOL. Thanks for the words man.

Our biggest needs are LB, CB, RB. And the order depends strictly on who you ask.

I think we are getting there, loading up with young talent and signing some of our key guys. All in all with a solid draft I think we will be close but probably still a year away from a playoff shot. But hey ya never know!