PDA

View Full Version : If we were to stay where we are right now I would pick....

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Darelle Revis CB Pittsburgh....he seems like a cover 2 guy and is somewhat like Nate Clements with the potential to be better. In my opinion he is by far the best CB in the draft.

As of now where we stand I would draft like this.

1. Darelle Revis CB Pittsburgh
2. David Harris ILB Michigan
3a. Jason Hill WR Fresno St.
3b. Lorenzo Booker RB Florida St.
4. Matt Spaeth TE Minnesota
6. Daren Stone Maine/Patrick Ghee S Wake Forest-couldn't decide between the two
7a. Courtney Brown CB Cal-Poly
7b. Toby Korrodi QB Central Missouri

Devin
04-26-2007, 10:48 PM
:bf1:

gr8slayer
04-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Marvin White would be awesome but he'll be gone by then.

BILLSROCK1212
04-26-2007, 11:00 PM
Marvin White would be awesome but he'll be gone by then.yea that's what i thought but i couldn't think of anyone else

billsburgh
04-27-2007, 02:13 AM
you just want to see Pat go to jail for murder dont you?

Carlton Bailey
04-27-2007, 02:40 AM
I like Revis. As long as the pick isn't Leon Hall or a lineman (I don't like any of the big-named prospects on either offense or defense), I think I'll be happy.

By the way, I don't see David Harris as a viable option after. He's a first-round pick.

BILLSROCK1212
04-27-2007, 06:21 AM
I like Revis. As long as the pick isn't Leon Hall or a lineman (I don't like any of the big-named prospects on either offense or defense), I think I'll be happy.

By the way, I don't see David Harris as a viable option after. He's a first-round pick.
currently he can go anywhere from number 24 to somewhere around where we pick in the 2nd round

THATHURMANATOR
04-27-2007, 07:52 AM
I like this draft. In addition to this I would sign Chris Brown.

ParanoidAndroid
04-27-2007, 09:25 AM
I really hope and pray that we don't spend our 1st on a CB. They are expensive and usually low impact. Their reduced importance in the cover-2 was already discussed.
I think we will take the best LB available or Lynch whether we trade down or not.

If Willis is gone, there is the possibility GB or Tennessee trades up to get Lynch with SF's pick. If not, we can pick him and see if GB will give up a 3rd this year and a conditional 2008 for the rights to him. If not, he's a good pick for us anyway. Win-win.

I really like the Jason Hill pick...if he's still there. He might be gone in the 2nd.

off topic a bit...Lorenzo Booker just sounds like one of those names........you can just hear it getting repeated over and over by the talking heads.