PDA

View Full Version : TiVoing the draft

BILLSROCK1212
04-27-2007, 01:03 AM
I will be in Boston this weekend for a friends daughters Bat Mitzvah....wearing my Bills jersey all over Boston Saturday before the party....am I crazy to TiVo it? That is like a whole days worth of TV....thank God for the FF and RR buttons.

billsburgh
04-27-2007, 01:57 AM
yes you are crazy for doing that. it's not that important. just read about it when it's over.

T-Long
04-27-2007, 02:08 AM
hell no, I'm watching it AND DVR'ing it! Ya know...just in case I miss something haha

BILLSROCK1212
04-27-2007, 06:22 AM
hell no, I'm watching it AND DVR'ing it! Ya know...just in case I miss something haha
I LOVE DVR

Jeff1220
04-27-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm DVRing the first 2-3 hours because my daughter has opening day for softball tomorrow. After I get home, I'll catch up by FFing through commercials and filler (which is most of the draft coverage).

don137
04-27-2007, 06:36 AM
I am going to grab my iron and iron all my shirts tomorrow while watching the draft. This way I am productive and watch the draft even though it is tempting to go to the local Bills bar and watch it with fellow Bills fans.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 08:27 AM
I will be in Boston this weekend for a friends daughters Bat Mitzvah....wearing my Bills jersey all over Boston Saturday before the party....am I crazy to TiVo it? That is like a whole days worth of TV....thank God for the FF and RR buttons.

you're crazy for one reason and one reason only: Most of the draft is filler and all the important stuff will be all over the internet.

All you really need to see is "With the First Pick in the NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select....."
"With the Second Pick of the NFL Draft.... "

Let the internet losers cut the fluff for you so you don't have to fast forward through 15 minutes of crap to see 10 seconds of important stuff.

madness
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM
you're crazy for one reason and one reason only: Most of the draft is filler and all the important stuff will be all over the internet.

All you really need to see is "With the First Pick in the NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select....."
"With the Second Pick of the NFL Draft.... "

Let the internet losers cut the fluff for you so you don't have to fast forward through 15 minutes of crap to see 10 seconds of important stuff.

I thought about that too. I was just going to TiVo as much as the first round as I could since I'll be watching the draft at the friends house. Then I came to the conclusion it just wasn't worth it.