X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigGabes23
    • Mar 2006

The Mort Report

On Mike and Mike this morning... "There is no way Michael Turner is going to Bufffalo." Also, "There is no way Adrian Peterson makes it past seven and the Vikings."

Implied that the Titans will give up their first pick (in some way) for him. Nothing really earth shattering, except he says that Detroit-Atlanta trade for CJ is "Fiction."
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: The Mort Report

Yea Mort is one guy I believe LMAO. He talks more our his ass then anyone

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Mort just loves the Bills...

Comment

• jdbillsfan
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by biggabes21
        On Mike and Mike this morning... "There is no way Michael Turner is going to Bufffalo." Also, "There is no way Adrian Peterson makes it past seven and the Vikings."

Implied that the Titans will give up their first pick (in some way) for him. Nothing really earth shattering, except he says that Detroit-Atlanta trade for CJ is "Fiction."
        That would suck. Mort is a loser, so I won't rule out getting Turner, but its not a good sign.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Whatever Mortensen. I used to like you until you've grown to be more and more of a Bills hater. Now you're just an *******. **** you Mort.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Mort is one of the more inaccurate prognasticators around. I will give him the benefit and if it is true maybe the Titans want to see if they can get Turner for less than a first if Buffalo takes an RB and will give up there first if Buffalo does not take an RB.

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

The reason why Mort says there isnt no chance of Turner going to the bills, is because he is convinced (whether rightfully so or not) that Ralph Wilson isn't even trying to win, and he's said it more than once.

Turner will cost some bucks, I hope Mort is wrong, but forget the compensation he doesnt think Buffalo will budge on their own self imposed cap, so no turner.

If Tenn gives up their first than Turner then I take my hat off to AJ Smith.. but if its a second, I will be fuming as our second is better.......... Whoever doesnt think Turner is a solid starter in this league, potentially even a top 10 back is nutso

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I think they'll settle for a third and next year's second.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                  • Jul 2002

Last edited by THATHURMANATOR; 04-27-2007, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                    • Oct 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    The reason why Mort says there isnt no chance of Turner going to the bills, is because he is convinced (whether rightfully so or not) that Ralph Wilson isn't even trying to win, and he's said it more than once.

Turner will cost some bucks, I hope Mort is wrong, but forget the compensation he doesnt think Buffalo will budge on their own self imposed cap, so no turner.

If Tenn gives up their first than Turner then I take my hat off to AJ Smith.. but if its a second, I will be fuming as our second is better.......... Whoever doesnt think Turner is a solid starter in this league, potentially even a top 10 back is nutso

I am hoping Mort is basing it soley on his opinion and not actually talking to inside people at the respective clubs.

Comment

• mayotm
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006

Come tomorrow, you will be "fuming" regardless of what the Bills do.

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

How far has Mort fallen with regard to his inside scoop? At one time he was the man. Over the last few years he's been getting more and more opinionated with his prognostications, but he's been more and more wrong with them as well. As Bills fans we've grown to dislike him because he hammers our team, but, that aside, he really has gotten worse overall. Do the coaches/teams/players/owners just like Adam Schefter a lot more? He seems more credible to me although I do find him slightly annoying as well.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jdbillsfan
                          I am hoping Mort is basing it soley on his opinion and not actually talking to inside people at the respective clubs.
                          My opinion is its just his opinion at this time and has no inside info, **** Turner just signed the tender yesterday...

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

They couldn't trade Turner unless he signed the tender.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by mayotm
                              Come tomorrow, you will be "fuming" regardless of what the Bills do.
                              Bull**** I will be..........I evaluate our draft fairly and while almost everybody was blasting the bIlls after the 2006 I was one of the few who stuck up for it.

There are many ways for this to be a good draft. And I just hope we're
                              1) Opportunistic
                              2) Dont draft a CB first or POS with the 12th pick (trade down is fine for him)

Comment

Working...
                              X