PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick in the Doghouse?

HAMMER
04-27-2007, 09:05 AM
This guy seems like a real moron. Herpes, flipping off fans, the pot bottle incident, dog fighting, drug investigation involving a house he owns. Atlanta should have never traded Schaub. They may need him if this is proven and Goodell wants to continue his suspension spree. In total these things sure don't reflect well on him, the Falcons, or the NFL.

gr8slayer
04-27-2007, 09:19 AM
Goodell already said he isn't worried about this situation since Vick was not the one inhabiting the house.

gr8slayer
04-27-2007, 09:22 AM
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he did not seem to think there was a concern with Michael Vick.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 09:25 AM
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Thursday that he did not seem to think there was a concern with Michael Vick.

that's because his play on the field sells tickets and ratings.I'm sure his flipping the fans and the bottle incident is way up there in Godell's no,no .

gr8slayer
04-27-2007, 09:25 AM
that's because his play on the field sells tickets and ratings.
Well none the less, he won't be in any trouble from the NFL.

The Spaz
04-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Michael Vick overrated since he was drafted. :monkeyp:Vick

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
Well none the less, he won't be in any trouble from the NFL.

as far as his image of having std is concerned. I doubt he will get away with the flipping or bottle incident from now on but not sure of the severeity of punishment if he get's into trouble again because of ratings.

HAMMER
04-27-2007, 04:38 PM
I don't necessarily think anything will come from this situation but if Vick continues associating with the wrong people it won't be long before he gets his.