X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Alright, who haven't we discussed yet?

We have talked about the Bills drafting almost every possible LB at #12, except Lawrence Timmons. We have also talked about both Darrelle Revis and Leon Hall at CB. We started out the offseason by discussing the DTs like Okoye and Branch. And we also talked about Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch. Last year, Marv completely shocked all of us and threw us off completely. TD did that with Willis McGahee a few years ago and also surprised people a bit with some of his other picks. So here's the question...who have we not discussed? Is there anyone left? Something tells me that Marv has another player in mind that we still haven't talked about yet. Who do you think it is? Here's my take.....

DE Gaines Adams or DE Jamaal Anderson.

I know that we signed Kelsay to a ridiculous contract and have Schobel and Denney already. But something tells me that Schobel lost weight for a reason. I'm starting to wonder if they are planning on shifting him to LB and drafting one of the top DEs. It would definitely be a shocker to everyone here. Don't ya think?
  • billsburgh
    • Jul 2003

Re: Alright, who haven't we discussed yet?

that Brady Quinn falls like Leinart did last year so that we can finally fix that nagging qb problem.

/sarcasm

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

I think the one thing we havent discussed yet is the possibility that maybe Buffalo may take a blue-chip guard prospect in rounds one or two.

If they traded down, I"m hearing that Ben Grubbs is a pro bowl calibre guard. How sweet would he be? Or perhaps going towards the bottom of round one and drafting Staley or Ugoh and moving Walker to tackle.

Granted, its VERY unlikely to happen-- but certainly possible and worth a discussion.

Personally, Im far from sold on the right side of our OL. I'd love a stud right guard, or a solid prospect so we can move Wobble Walker over to RG. WE're giving him 25 mil so we're stuck with him somewhere for at least two years.

But even if Walker is great, OL early isnt out of question.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsburgh
        that Brady Quinn falls like Leinart did last year so that we can finally fix that nagging qb problem.

/sarcasm

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Another thought is....Levi Brown. If he's there, I think that the Bills might really consider him there. Our LT is set, but we could always draft Brown and shift Walker to RG. Or maybe we trade down and take Joe Staley.

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            I think the one thing we havent discussed yet is the possibility that maybe Buffalo may take a blue-chip guard prospect in rounds one or two.

If they traded down, I"m hearing that Ben Grubbs is a pro bowl calibre guard. How sweet would he be? Or perhaps going towards the bottom of round one and drafting Staley or Ugoh and moving Walker to tackle.

Granted, its VERY unlikely to happen-- but certainly possible and worth a discussion.

Personally, Im far from sold on the right side of our OL. I'd love a stud right guard, or a solid prospect so we can move Wobble Walker over to RG. WE're giving him 25 mil so we're stuck with him somewhere for at least two years.

Trading down for Grubbs would be a good one too. But we got soo many other needs right now.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Mikey I think we might be looking at a punter to be the heir apparent to Moorman...

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                Mikey I think we might be looking at a punter to be the heir apparent to Moorman...
                no way in hell will a kicker or punter be drafted.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  no way in hell will a kicker or punter be drafted.
                  Oh suddenly you want to talk seriously???

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                    Oh suddenly you want to talk seriously???
                    I'm being serious in this thread. I really believe that Marv is going to do something thats going to make all of us scratch our heads or fall off our chairs. Picking a DE in the first round would do that with me.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                      • Oct 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006

I wouldn't mind Grubbs either. Preston, Butler, Walker dont install a ton of confidence at RG.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
                        • Oct 2002

Ryan Kalil maybe?

Comment

• madness
                          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                          We have talked about the Bills drafting almost every possible LB at #12, except Lawrence Timmons.
                          If someone else selects my sleeper in your contest because of this thread, I'm going to beat you severely.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
                            If someone else selects my sleeper in your contest because of this thread, I'm going to beat you severely.
                            There are a few people that took sleepers. But no one changed their pick yet. I'll bump it up now.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

YES!

Somewhere else to put Greg Olsen TE!

Comment

Working...
                              X