PDA

View Full Version : Jauron plans on having a good weekend

billsburgh
04-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Today Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:01 PM ET | Link

SAW COACH JAURON: Just passed coach Jauron in the hallway this afternoon here at One Bills Drive. I said to him, "Are you ready for a long weekend?" And he had a good response.

"A good weekend," he said.

Gotta love the positive thinking.

Talk0fNewYork
04-27-2007, 12:24 PM
raw

Tinboy
04-27-2007, 12:25 PM
sounds good wonder what they got in mind?

clumping platelets
04-27-2007, 12:27 PM
Bills trade up for Calvin Johnson :couch:

Carlton Bailey
04-27-2007, 12:27 PM
I saw Chris Brown in the hallway and said to him, "Are you ready to kiss some major Bills ass?"

"Some good ass," he said.

*Seriously, though, I like Coach's response.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 12:29 PM
What do you expect Jauron to say?

SAW COACH JAURON: Just passed coach Jauron in the hallway this afternoon here at One Bills Drive. I said to him, "Are you ready for a long weekend?" And he had a good response.

"a horrible weekend- we're gonna piss our picks away on reaches and skill positions" he said.

:rolleyes:

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 12:31 PM
What a stupid HOMER paragraph.

that's worth reporting?

What is Jauron supposed to say? "I hope we dont **** this up and set this team back even further?"

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I would rather have a positive Dick with his head up high and standing at attention rather than a pessimistic Dick that's all shriveled up and soft before entering the war room.

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 12:36 PM
huh

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 12:36 PM
What do you expect Jauron to say?

"a horrible weekend- we're gonna piss our picks away on reaches and skill positions" he said.

:rolleyes:

that's worth reporting?

What is Jauron supposed to say? "I hope we dont **** this up and set this team back even further?"

Somehow I knew the pessimists were gonna find a way to turn that BLOG into a crying contest.

clumping platelets
04-27-2007, 12:37 PM

that's worth reporting?

Dude watch what you post.......I mean it

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 12:37 PM
That WASN'T a stupid blog? Does any coach in the history in the NFL expect to NOT have a good draft weekend going in?

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 12:39 PM
That WASN'T a stupid blog? Does any coach in the history in the NFL expect to NOT have a good draft weekend going in?It's a BLOG not a report! You call yourself a writer and yet you can't tell the difference?

and no it's not stupid . It's almost like a MArvism.

why do you always have the need to turn anything positive into a negative one?

Mudflap1
04-27-2007, 12:40 PM
You're just jealous because you wish you had Chris Brown's job, admit it!

Jon

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Somehow I knew the pessimists were gonna find a way to turn that BLOG into a crying contest.

I don't have a problem with Jauron saying it, I have a problem with Chris Brown reporting it. A coach saying they are going to have a good draft is NOT news. EVERY coach says it EVERY year.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 12:44 PM
You're just jealous because you wish you had Chris Brown's job, admit it!

Jon :10: :bf1: :clap:

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't have a problem with Jauron saying it, I have a problem with Chris Brown reporting it. A coach saying they are going to have a good draft is NOT news. EVERY coach says it EVERY year.
cIt's a BLOG!BLOG!BLOG! Not a report!!!!!! If it's not worth anything for you pessimists it's something I found amusing. It was a nice comeback by Jauron. It's better than, my source said this and my source said that.....

I'm almost sure you'd find it amusing if he said, "we're gonna suck" .

Do you negative posters always have to ruin things your negative crap?

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 12:55 PM
cIt's a BLOG!BLOG!BLOG! Not a report!!!!!! If it's not worth anything for you pessimists it's something I found amusing. It was a nice comeback by Jauron. It's better than, my source said this and my source said that.....

I'm almost sure you'd find it amusing if he said, "we're gonna suck" .

Do you negative posters always have to ruin things your negative crap?

A coach saying that he's gonna have a good draft fails the "man bites dog" test. A coach saying "we're gonna suck" passes the "man bites dog" test because coaches never say that (unless it's Mike Ditka on SNL).

Yes, it's a blog- but the point of Chris Brown's blog is to report information about the Bills that we DON'T know because he has inside access that we DON'T have. We KNOW Jauron thinks he's gonna have a good draft- every coach thinks that.

There is no point to blogging something that everyone already knows.

The Answer
04-27-2007, 12:56 PM
That WASN'T a stupid blog? Does any coach in the history in the NFL expect to NOT have a good draft weekend going in?

Well if you are the coaches of detroit, cleveland, arizona, etc - than probably not given their horrendous draft history.

~The Answer

madness
04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
I know this weekend and the draft are related but I didn't know one was synonymous with the other. Shame on Brown for posting his and Jauron's outlook of the weekend in a blog! Out all the irrelevant crap to post in a blog, my goodness. :shakeno:

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
A coach saying that he's gonna have a good draft fails the "man bites dog" test. A coach saying "we're gonna suck" passes the "man bites dog" test because coaches never say that (unless it's Mike Ditka on SNL).

Yes, it's a blog- but the point of Chris Brown's blog is to report information about the Bills that we DON'T know because he has inside access that we DON'T have. We KNOW Jauron thinks he's gonna have a good draft- every coach thinks that.

OP, your're whining about a blog . It's pretty obvious that you don't realize how :limp: that looks.

It's YOUR OPINION and another pessimists that it wasn't worth blogging. Of course you think it's not worth it, YOU"RE A PESSIMIST . You have a different point of view.

Why don't you start another LJ thread that you supposedly don't want to talk about. :shakeno:

It's better than my sources (yeah right) ..... :rolleyes:

Like I said I'd rather go to war with someone like Dick than any of you who think "we're gonna die". Y'all suck for Moral that's why I'd never have any of you on my team.

If get banned because i can't stand :wail: then so be it.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 01:14 PM
I know this weekend and the draft are related but I didn't know one was synonymous with the other. Shame on Brown for posting his and Jauron's outlook of the weekend in a blog! Out all the irrelevant crap to post in a blog, my goodness. :shakeno:

there are tons of blogs full of irrelevant crap- you'd think Chris Brown would have some sentiment of journalistic integrity given his unique proximity to the Bills office, but instead he chooses to blog **** that's basically common knowledge.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 01:17 PM
OP, your're whining about a blog . It's pretty obvious that you don't realize how :limp: that looks.

It's YOUR OPINION and another pessimists that it wasn't worth blogging. Of course you think it's not worth it, YOU"RE A PESSIMIST . You have a different point of view.

Why don't you start another LJ thread that you supposedly don't want to talk about. :shakeno:

It's better than my sources (yeah right) ..... :rolleyes:

Like I said I'd rather go to war with someone like Dick than any of you who think "we're gonna die". Y'all suck for Moral that's why I'd never have any of you on my team.

If get banned because i can't stand :wail: then so be it.

I don't see what me being a pessimist has to do with Chris Brown blogging pure crap on the day before the draft.

And you're making the false assumption that we'd have the same attitude if we were actually on the team and in a position to do something about it. But then again, I guess that should be expected from you- you always oversimplify and try to universally apply rules/concepts/statements to vastly different situations without compensating for the differences.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 01:17 PM
Oh my lord, the tears are still flowing.

madness
04-27-2007, 01:19 PM
journalistic integrity

That's an oxymoran. *budump bump pish!*

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2007, 01:19 PM

that's worth reporting?

Or maybe he'll say:

"Yeah I'm excited because I'm pretty sure that kid Posluszny will still be there when we pick at #12!"

Then we watch pat :hang:

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 01:22 PM
That's an oxymoran. *budump bump pish!*

heaven knows people's blogs on myspace are full of very imformative substance full of integrity. Sand in vagin over a blog. Pathetic.

raphael120
04-27-2007, 01:25 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Chris Brown Blog Ran Into Marv Posted 2:25PM

I ran into Marv Levy today, when I asked him how he was feeling, Marv replied, "Well I'm regular today, back on my old schedule!"

I guess the metamucil is back in effect! Gotta have your fiber!

Mr. Miyagi
04-27-2007, 01:26 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

I ran into Marv Levy today, when I asked him how he was feeling, Marv replied, "Well I'm regular today, back on my old schedule!"

:rofl:

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh my lord, the tears are still flowing.
Jesus CHRIST do you EVER just talk about FOOTBALL.. are you even CAPABLE of it..

Whining or not.. At least OP is talking football about the SUBJECT..

Who's pathetic? GO find a kid down the street or someone to fight with man.. Whether you like the post or not, its FOOTBALL TALK!

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 01:28 PM
heaven knows people's blogs on myspace are full of very imformative substance full of integrity. Sand in vagin over a blog. Pathetic.

that's exactly what you're missing. If Chris Brown wants to blog meaningless ****, go to myspace. If he's blogging on BuffaloBills.com, he should blog MEANINGFUL stuff based on his unique access to the Bills' FO. Any IDIOT can blog meaningless stuff- he's in a position to blog in an informative manner and instead he regurgitates whatever bull**** is spoon-fed to him. The whole point of his blog is as a source of REAL info about the Bills- if I wanted bull****, I'd go to myspace.com/buffalobillsf'nrule or something.

ddaryl
04-27-2007, 01:28 PM
In case anyone cares.... I plan on having a great weekend too.

Wings, nugz, football and hockey..... Life is good.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 01:35 PM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

haha!

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 01:39 PM
are you even CAPABLE of it..! ask yourself that.

Whining or not.. At least OP is talking football about the SUBJECT..

Who's pathetic? GO find a kid down the street or someone to fight with man.. Whether you like the post or not, its FOOTBALL TALK!

this doesn't even deserve a response.

HAMMER
04-27-2007, 02:50 PM

I think that we all realize this Op, there is no need for you to piss in our Cheerios at every turn.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 03:07 PM
I think that we all realize this Op, there is no need for you to piss in our Cheerios at every turn.

it's a message board- ie, a forum for people to express their opinions. If it is my opinion that Chris Brown is squandering a dream job, then I'm going to say so.

If you consider that pissing in your Cheerios, well, maybe you're getting too worked up by my posts. It's a message board- don't take it so seriously.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2007, 03:32 PM

Jesus.... than theres no point to getting your panties in a knot. Just read it and move on then.....you dont always have to drop your opinion. No freakin kidding he wouldnt say deeerrrrrr we're gonna have a terrible weekend. This is just a little thread to give people a lil excitement and see a positive attitude coming from the coach. Let people have their fun.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 03:37 PM
Jesus.... than theres no point to getting your panties in a knot. Just read it and move on then.....you dont always have to drop your opinion. No freakin kidding he wouldnt say deeerrrrrr we're gonna have a terrible weekend. This is just a little thread to give people a lil excitement and see a positive attitude coming from the coach. Let people have their fun.

that's the thing- we should EXPECT a positive attitude from the coach- we shouldn't need Chris Brown to tell us about it.

Honestly, if all it takes for someone to get excited about the team is the coach saying the same thing every coach says before every draft, they probably need some Ritalin or something. The coach gets paid to have a positive attitude in front of the media.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 03:42 PM
that's the thing- we should EXPECT a positive attitude from the coach- we shouldn't need Chris Brown to tell us about it.

. that's like saying , we already know what the holes are with this team, do we shouldn't need the negative nancies to tell us and over and over and over again.

For someone who took 7 years of reading into stuff you couldn't tell that it wasn't Jaurons postive thinking that was amusing? It was his "comeback". :rolleyes:

BTw, Chris Brown wasn't the one who told you about it, the thread starter did. If you don't like what Chris Brown writes, don't read it. That's what your buddy Moran would tell you if you didn't like his so called articles.

FlyingDutchman
04-27-2007, 03:54 PM

Honestly, if all it takes for someone to get excited about the team is the coach saying the same thing every coach says before every draft, they probably need some Ritalin or something. The coach gets paid to have a positive attitude in front of the media.

ok...dude youve made your point. now get over it. Sorry this isnt Rueters approved groundbreaking news for you. dont bother posting if this is so bush league for you. let people have their damn fun for once.

HAMMER
04-27-2007, 03:59 PM
it's a message board- ie, a forum for people to express their opinions. If it is my opinion that Chris Brown is squandering a dream job, then I'm going to say so.

If you consider that pissing in your Cheerios, well, maybe you're getting too worked up by my posts. It's a message board- don't take it so seriously.

Certainly not getting worked up. We all know that it was an obvious thing to say, we don't need you to point it out. Use some of your brains for something other than pissing, moaning, and challenging everything you see and hear. Let people have a little fun ya killjoy.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Certainly not getting worked up. We all know that it was an obvious thing to say, we don't need you to point it out. Use some of your brains for something other than pissing, moaning, and challenging everything you see and hear. Let people have a little fun ya killjoy.

if all people need to have fun is to read Jauron say something positive about the draft, then their fun threshold is set WAY too low.

Oh, and if everyone knows it was the obvious thing to say, how did it end up in Chris Brown's blog and re-posted here? At least 2 people didn't realize it...

mybills
04-27-2007, 06:23 PM
I would rather have a positive Dick with his head up high and standing at attention rather than a pessimistic Dick that's all shriveled up and soft before entering the war room.
me too :D

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 06:32 PM
if all people need to have fun is to read Jauron say something positive about the draft, then their fun threshold is set WAY too low.

why does that bother you? Why do you have to piss on everyones fun?