PDA

View Full Version : It's all good! Relax and see what happens.

jpdex12
04-27-2007, 12:35 PM
Well, be prepared for anything tomorrow. Trade up, trade down, trade for Turner, trade for Briggs, stand pat! Anything can happen. You can bet we see some movement as Bill's fans with our team on draft day. Don't freak out with any of our picks. Remember that we can't truly judge a pick until we see the product perform for us. Don't forget last year when we were shocked with Whitner and look how each draft pick turned out. We had 1st rounders, third rounder, fourth rounder, fifth rounder, sixth rounder and a 7th rounder start for us in multiple games and each one of them played admirably.

Trust OBD and hold onto your judgements until we can justifiably offer harsh opinions. I have to say that I am impressed after one year with our 2006 draft and I can't wait to see who we get to contribute in 2007. We are taking steps in the right direction.

Let's rock! Go Bills!

shelby
04-27-2007, 12:43 PM
:goodpost: i appreciate your optimism!

:gobills:

:hail:Marv

jamesiscool
04-27-2007, 12:48 PM
well think about it. we've basically prepared ourselves for every single scenario that coould happen in tge draft.

im prepared.

ddaryl
04-27-2007, 01:31 PM
I have to good time feeling happening. I think no matter what happens though were going to have the pesso's and the opto's.

and of course those who just fly off the handle no matter what happens.