PDA

View Full Version : Post Billsfanzone Survivor Memoirs here

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 01:30 PM
All this talk of Memoirs has me thinking that it needs its own thread. All those that wish to release their memoirs, post them here!

northernbillfan
03-12-2003, 04:08 PM
I ain't got no stinking memoirs!!!

I was voted off, even before the game began.

ArcticWildMan
03-12-2003, 04:29 PM
NBF's memoirs: All of you suck!!!

:lol:

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 04:49 PM
I would post one, but I'm currently working out a contract with CBS for my story.

Brian H
03-12-2003, 05:55 PM
I was 1 vote away from being back on the island thats my damn memoir lol :box:

LtBillsFan66
03-12-2003, 06:30 PM
I extorted Brian H for almost all of his zonebucks. That's my memoir. I wasn't even involved in the game.

PA Season Ticket Holder
03-12-2003, 06:33 PM
The money people made off of interest, kinda makes me wish I wasn't in the game so I could've made some jack from the deal.

Brian H
03-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I extorted Brian H for almost all of his zonebucks. That's my memoir. I wasn't even involved in the game.

lmao you bastard! :nerd2:

Gunzlingr
03-13-2003, 09:49 PM
The gunzlingr biography "How I Made it to the Final Four, I will Never Know" will be published shortly!

Gunzlingr
03-13-2003, 10:19 PM
Ok, here we go.

First off I will never know how I got this far, as I had not formed any alliances at all. The closest thing was I hooked up with Brian and we swore not to vote for each other. I knew I was an asset to the team, and figured when the time was right I could attach myself to another group if needed. I did PM several people to see who they were voting for, but didn't always vote that way.

I knew if I made the merge, I had a good chance of winning immunity, and I had hoped to win today, and make my move against EE. I figured BG was his lapdog, but when MissB informed me that she was his slave too, I was stunned. I tried a letter writing campaign, telling BG we should both vote for EE and eliminate him and I together, then I wrote MissB telling her we should vote for BG and elimnate BG and I together. Hoping that she would vote for BG while we eliminated EE. However, even knowing that they were EE's pawns, and me planting fears that they would be next, they wouldn't sway. This same loyalty that I exploited to get to the final four turned out to be my downfall.
I purposely avoided voting for MissB since the merge, because she was obviously the weakest link, and missed many challenges. Too bad she didn't miss todays!

A few messages:
Brian, sorry I didn't listen and vote off MissB when you wanted me to

BillC- Sorry I voted for you twice. I had both EE and Brian clammering for your demise

Shelby- I thought you were linked with EE, so I voted against you, looks like I should have teamed up with you and BillC

BG and MissB- You are lucky I didn't win immunity today, I was going to kill off your sugar daddy.

EE- well played, now I know why you didn't acknowledge the proposal I sent you. I wouldn't have honored it anyway. You will win this thing, because you are strong and they are weak. If it comes to a "jury" vote, you have mine.

LOG- You truly amaze me. These challenges were awesome, and you used the suggestions I made wisely. :hail: Mighty LOG. You truly are an evil freaking genius! If you ever do a round two, let me help you!

Hotties-well played! If you wouldn't have had that schizm after the merge, this would have been a whole different game!

All Contestants- I do not harbor any ill will towards you, and hope you hold none toward me!

MissBuffalo
03-13-2003, 11:25 PM
Nice post gunz. We all played a great game. As far as being EE's slave, LOL--although I'm sure he'd love it ;), I wouldn't call it that. We just made a commitment to each other on the first day.
And you know EE, you could be my sugar daddy any time. :D

northernbillfan
03-14-2003, 02:34 AM
You left my name out of the messages Gunz.

Now draw........

:badboy:

shelby
03-14-2003, 04:29 AM
:lol: i knew that Miss B and BironsGirl were tight with Double E.
gunz, you would have had to go regardless...you were too strong a player! Very well done.

It will be interesting to see if my *****es can get it together and dump Double E....if they can, it will be absolutely hysterical:D

This was the most :angry:ing fun i've had on the boards in a long time. i'm lucky i didn't get caught sneaking online at work!:phew:

Thanks, log, for the entertainment.:urock:

lordofgun
03-14-2003, 08:26 AM
:bravo:

northernbillfan
03-15-2003, 02:28 AM
Memoirs (http://home.istar.ca/~townsend/pop_standards/way_we_were_lyrics.htm)

Click link, read lyrics, sing along for :nbf: 's memoirs.

Memoirs... from the corners of Survivor
Misty water-piped memoirs... of what could have been
Scattered pictures of the Zoners we voted off
Smilies we gave to one another for what could have been

:ill:

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Donate the Zone Bucks when log said when
If he had the chance to donate again
Tell me, would he?
Could he?

http://www.billsfanzone.com/images/smilies/tribe.gif

Memoirs... may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
Is clouded up in a hazy mist
So it's en bee eff we will remember
Whenever we remember...
What could have been...
What could have been...

:candle::candle::candle:

With apologies to Marvin Hamlisch and Alan Bergman.