PDA

View Full Version : moss available for a 2nd?

jamesiscool
04-27-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

RAIDERS ARE OFFERING MOSS FOR A TWO

A league source tells us that the Oakland Raiders are shopping receiver Randy Moss for a second-round pick in the 2007 draft.

The source believes that Moss can be had for less than that amount.

The problem is that any team that trades for Moss will have to pay him a base salary of $9.75 million in 2007, or otherwise work out a new deal.

Moss has been linked to the Packers for much of the offseason. We've consistently heard that Green Bay quarterback Brett Favre is certain that Moss will join the team. Last night, we heard that Green Bay recently has offered a fourth-round pick.

So if the Raiders want a two and the Packers have offered a four, this thing likely could get done for a third-rounder.

===========================================================

hm. kinda tempting, but the salary and the charcter are telling me it wouldnt be worth it.

i dont think he;s learned how to share the ball yet.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 02:50 PM
and the fins are shopping Booker. Moss reunited with Cpep :scratch:

jamesiscool
04-27-2007, 02:51 PM
hmmmm indeed justa.

Jan Reimers
04-27-2007, 02:55 PM
Randy Moss.

Not just no. HELL NO!

Bulldog
04-27-2007, 02:57 PM
Rumor has it that Marv & Moss smoke blunts together in the offseason and have had talks about him coming to Buffalo.

justasportsfan
04-27-2007, 03:01 PM
Randy Moss.

Not just no. HELL NO!
don't worry. Not a MArv character but definitely fits down in Miami. Moss , Cpep, Ricky , Vick ,Porter and his 6 buddies could have one hell of a party on a yacht. They could hire Willis' baby Mommas to keep them company.

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
NO

jamesiscool
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Rumor has it that Marv & Moss smoke blunts together in the offseason and have had talks about him coming to Buffalo.

dood i smoked with both of em last night.

dood marv is always holdin.

............ :couch:

madness
04-27-2007, 03:03 PM
People get cancer for free but you still can't give it away.

muestafa1
04-27-2007, 03:15 PM

Come on now... everyone knows it can't be a viable rumor unless you heard it from a distant relative or have a friend who heard it from one of their distant relatives... :str8face:

GarnOFreak
04-27-2007, 05:22 PM
dood i smoked with both of em last night.

dood marv is always holdin.

............ :couch:
Marv: "Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?"

Randy:"Taco Bell, I got the munchies for a chalupa.....mmmmmm....chalupa....":drool:

Slim
04-27-2007, 05:27 PM
real marv kinda guy.

Lexwhat
04-27-2007, 07:59 PM
I doubt the Bills are even considering him, but I think he would do well here.

I am not saying that I want him, but if Marv DID trade for him, I am sure Marv would know what he is doing and what he is getting himself into.

Moss has been quiet for the past few yrs and would probally strive in a setting like ours, opposite Lee Evans.

However, its not really a topic that anyone has to worry about. Some other team will pick him up...

kgun12
04-27-2007, 08:06 PM
So does this mean the ARaiders are goingthe draft Johnson? :scratch: