PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank everyone on this board...

Pride
03-12-2003, 01:30 PM
I am on an island down here in central PA. I am midway between Pittsburgh, Philly, Washington, and Baltimore.

I get zero news down here regarding our beloved Bills, and that is why this board is so important to me.

I just want to thank all of you for making my Bills fan experience so much better than it was just a short 2-3 years ago.

I hope all of you can appreciate what the internet and forums like BFZ have been able to accomplish in bringing people outside of Western NY together for the common love of Bills football.

Because of BFZ, I find myself more informed about what is going on in Bills football, as well as around the league, and even around the world. I cannot think of a place I would rather spend my time, than with my fellow Bills fans

Again, thank you all!

:cheers:

casdhf
03-12-2003, 01:37 PM
I guess you're welcome.

:cas:

Cntrygal
03-12-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Pride
I am on an island down here in central PA. I am midway between Pittsburgh, Philly, Washington, and Baltimore.

I get zero news down here regarding our beloved Bills, and that is why this board is so important to me.

I just want to thank all of you for making my Bills fan experience so much better than it was just a short 2-3 years ago.

I hope all of you can appreciate what the internet and forums like BFZ have been able to accomplish in bringing people outside of Western NY together for the common love of Bills football.

Because of BFZ, I find myself more informed about what is going on in Bills football, as well as around the league, and even around the world. I cannot think of a place I would rather spend my time, than with my fellow Bills fans

Again, thank you all!

:cheers:

"DITTO" (except I live in SD) :D

Gunzlingr
03-12-2003, 05:06 PM
I feel it is a beneficial situation for all involved here, like Cntry I live in SD, and get absolutely no Bills news save here. Thanks Admins, Mods, contributers, and lurkers for everything!

Tatonka
03-12-2003, 05:29 PM
ok.. i will take credit.. your all welcome.. :snicker:

actually.. i spend too much time glued to these message boards.. especially while i am at work.. you guys are going to have to help with my unemployment check if my boss finds out HOW MUCH time i spend here instead of working.. :lol:

in advance.. no zone bucks wont help!

lunatic_bills_fan
03-12-2003, 06:01 PM
I hear ya there pride, living way up hear in Canada, East Coast, none the less, sports news and radio during the offseason is a minimum, I log in everyday to see what all my kowledgeable Billszone friends are sharing. Well done guys, excellent board, excellent people and a whole lotta fun and anticipation the last few weeks.