PDA

View Full Version : Finally a rumor thats likely true!

X-Era
04-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Bobby Beathard on NFLN said without a doubt there will be a trade in the top 5, but he wouldnt tell us who.

Hes an X-GM that could very easily have the inside scoop and has promised not to reveal it.

Most likely its Det out of 2 but to who, I think its ATL.

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Det and TB..

That's kinda becoming obvious.

Sportsuser101
04-27-2007, 04:34 PM
Yup DET and TB for TB 2 2nd rounders

don137
04-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Considering that every team in the top 5 has been rumored to be a potential trade that's not really making a bold statement. That's like saying I think Pat Moran is going to be pissed at who the Bills draft at some point tomorrow.

X-Era
04-27-2007, 04:57 PM
Considering that every team in the top 5 has been rumored to be a potential trade that's not really making a bold statement. That's like saying I think Pat Moran is going to be pissed at who the Bills draft at some point tomorrow.

No, its not a bold statement but very likely factual. Beathard is in the know and easily has inside scoops. Unlike saying that every team is rumored to be potentially trading so someone will. That would be adding crap together and getting more crap.

don137
04-27-2007, 05:20 PM
No, its not a bold statement but very likely factual. Beathard is in the know and easily has inside scoops. Unlike saying that every team is rumored to be potentially trading so someone will. That would be adding crap together and getting more crap.
I think the vast majority of us were expecting a trade tomorrow in the top 5. I don't care if he is in the know or not. To say such a statement without mentioning the teams involved doesn't exactly ruffle any feathers..

GarnOFreak
04-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Question....any chance Cleveland and DET swap spots involving a pick on cleveland's part and DET giving one of their 5 RBs on roster? If I'm Cleveland I'd give up my 2nd rounder to have CJ and say.....Kevin Jones or Tatum Bell.