PDA

View Full Version : One Final Draft Flip-Flop

patmoran2006
04-27-2007, 06:02 PM
I cannot believe I'm going to say this.. As I can taste the vomit in my mouth just thinking about it.. OMG I cant believe Im saying this.

But I have no choice, as this comes in light of Mike Mayock predicting that Bills will draft Leon Hall with the 12th overall pick.

(Deep Breathe) Ok here it goes.

PLEASE Marv Levy, draft PAUL POS if you have too, do NOT draft Leon Hall.

I cant stand POS, he's my second least fav player realistically possible at #12, but I'd MUCH rather have him before Leon Toaster Hall.

At least picking POS would make sense.. He's a LB and he's played in a cover two. He can play the strong side and it would be an IMPROVEMENT over what we have now.

Dont get me wrong, IM NOT a Pos fan at 12. I'd MUCH rather draft Beason (by far) or trade down and get Harris or something.

But put a knife to my throat, and I"ll root for POs if it means we do NOT draft Leon Hall.

A CB at #12 in a zone-dominated cover two defense? ARe you F'n KIDDING ME? Please tell me Mike Mayock is drinking already today like I am.

Devin
04-27-2007, 06:05 PM
:rofl: that must have hurt

OpIv37
04-27-2007, 06:06 PM
drinking, now there's a good idea.

GO SABRES!

camelcowboy
04-27-2007, 06:08 PM
Marv if you take Leon Hall you will be responsible for the death of Pat, myself and the unlucky bastard sitting next to Pat at the draft. Marv if you feel like being evil. kill some kittens, set up a dog fight, rob the donation plate in church just don't draft Leon Hall.

Michael82
04-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Marv if you take Leon Hall you will be responsible for the death of Pat, myself and the unlucky bastard sitting next to Pat at the draft. Marv if you feel like being evil. kill some kittens, set up a dog fight, rob the donation plate in church just don't draft Leon Hall.
:bf1: He'd definitely make me go crazy if he drafts Hall at #12. :ill: