PDA

View Full Version : So who's the bigger 'reach'...

JJamezz
04-27-2007, 07:29 PM
Whitner at 8 or Pos at 12...

Man, things could get UGLY real fast around here 2pm tomorrow...

Philagape
04-27-2007, 07:35 PM
If Pos is the guy the Bills really want, they'd be justified in taking him because he could go to Pittsburgh at 15

Michael82
04-27-2007, 08:10 PM
I'd have no problem with Poz. He's not too much of a reach IMO and fills a glaring need at OLB! :up: Leon Hall does NOT! :mad:

X-Era
04-27-2007, 08:14 PM

If they feel Puz is worth the pick, I have no problem.

Dont the commentators have enough egg on their faces from blasting us last year?

Were just fine.

SABURZFAN
04-27-2007, 09:19 PM

Putz would be the bigger reach.we don't need to waste out 1st rounder on a one-legged gimp.

Bling
04-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Whitner was pretty bad, but LMAO @ Poz/Puz/Pos/whatever. That's not even a reach, that's a laughable move.

SABURZFAN
04-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Whitner was pretty bad, but LMAO @ Poz/Puz/Pos/whatever. That's not even a reach, that's a laughable move.

you don't even want to get started about laughable moves........

how many draft picks have the Fish wasted on QB's in the last 2-3 years?our QB situation is in a lot better state than miami.now that's laughable.

how many people have quit the Fish organization in the last 3-4 years?quite a few.now that's laughable because there's no stability.

how long are they going to hold onto that defense in miami?another older and another year slower.now that's laughable.

need i go on?

Bling
04-27-2007, 09:41 PM
you don't even want to get started about laughable moves........

how many draft picks have the Fish wasted on QB's in the last 2-3 years?our QB situation is in a lot better state than miami.now that's laughable.

how many people have quit the Fish organization in the last 3-4 years?quite a few.now that's laughable because there's no stability.

how long are they going to hold onto that defense in miami?another older and another year slower.now that's laughable.

need i go on?

:rofl:

Illmatic15
04-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Whitner was a junior when he came out, so the star potential was there, but does POZ have star potental ??? I dunno..

The Spaz
04-27-2007, 09:56 PM
Eddie ****ing Moore fish fans STFU...:lol::rofl:

Bulldog
04-27-2007, 10:59 PM

Whats really funny is giving up a 2nd round pick for A.J. Feeley. Somebody should pipe down before they get owned. Miami's front office has been a complete joke lately. Thanks for stopping!

Philagape
04-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Every time I hear someone bash Poz, it's either ....

1. General smack talk with nothing to back it up

2. Reasons that totally contradict what scouts are saying and his offseason workouts

3. Irrelevant nonsense like "Katzenmoyer"

The guy is a coach's dream and he's got the physical tools.

patmoran2006
04-28-2007, 07:46 AM
You and I need to go out for some beers..

I dont care what we "need"-- POs isnt close to being the 12th best player in this draft.

Good luck on your Brady quinn quest today.

Sportsuser101
04-28-2007, 07:49 AM
I notice most people are now changing their tune on some players. "Well if thats the guy the Bills want." Weeks ago it was Willis, Peterson or trade down. Now its.. well I'd take Pos.. i'd settle for Lynch..

Bling
04-28-2007, 09:17 AM

So you admit drafting Poz would be as bad as drafting Eddie Moore?

SABURZFAN
04-28-2007, 10:30 AM

:laughter:

i forgot about him.

THATHURMANATOR
04-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Whitner played better than Huff last year. Don't Hate

HAMMER
04-28-2007, 10:34 AM
You and I need to go out for some beers..

I dont care what we "need"-- POs isnt close to being the 12th best player in this draft.

Good luck on your Brady quinn quest today.

Good God man, it's not bad enough you alienate yourself at every turn but now you want to side with the enemy? Unreal.

SABURZFAN
04-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Good God man, it's not bad enough you alienate yourself at every turn but now you want to side with the enemy? Unreal.

let them go out and have beers.Bling's underage. :snicker: