PDA

View Full Version : Im already not liking the draft

camelcowboy
04-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Anyone bummed? Not a single thing has changed since Freeagency but i some how feel like our chances of getting the players we want is slipping. It's a wierd feeling i already feel defeated yet we haven't even started draft day yet. This whole process is just killing me.

kgun12
04-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Anyone bummed? Not a single thing has changed since Freeagency but i some how feel like our chances of getting the players we want is slipping. It's a wierd feeling i already feel defeated yet we haven't even started draft day yet. This whole process is just killing me.

A lot can happen tomorrow! When all was said and done last year we did ok. We will tomorrow also! Keep the faith!

Nighthawk
04-27-2007, 08:05 PM
This team better not take a CB in the first or I'll be pretty dissappointed. We need immediate impact players and CB's aren't that.

X-Era
04-27-2007, 08:16 PM
This team better not take a CB in the first or I'll be pretty dissappointed. We need immediate impact players and CB's aren't that.

Even if they do, they feel they would be taking the 12th best player available.

Thats one heck of a prospect!

My gut feel is that we go after Adrian Peterson or Willis MUCH harder than people think and we land one or the other. Even if we stay at 12 and take Lynch, hes a helluva player.

Jersey1031
04-27-2007, 08:37 PM
My gut feel is that we go after Adrian Peterson or Willis MUCH harder than people think and we land one or the other.

I honestly hope your right... I don't need more disappointment.