Kill the hype, come back to reality for a moment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Kill the hype, come back to reality for a moment!

Shaun Alexander
    Jevon Kearse
    Thurman Thomas
    Randy Moss
    Joey Porter

Thats a quick list off the top of my head of FANTASTIC players that dropped in or out of round 1.

This draft is not one round long.

This team lost Fletcher, TKO, Clements, and McGahee.

Yet it added Darwin Walker, an AWESOME looking OL (at the very least on the left side), resigned some of our key non-top players.

We came off a draft last year where we found starters who can play, Ellison is one of them.

Yobouty is a 3rd round talent that some picked as a potential 1st rounder.

Our best LB is coming back (Crowell). I think if he had started all year we would feel hes our best LB right now.

Thomas can start a few games.

JP should be even better.

Theres lots to be excited about.

If we do nothing more than repeat last year we are in good shape. Yet we could easily trump it and likely will.

Guys,

We can easily land 2 LB's and our new RB on day one. AND we could have our bonus pick be a WR/CB/TE we can see what happens.

The only reason to be down right now is if you think theres only two guys that we need Patrick Willis or Adrian Peterson AND you dont think we will move up to get either. I think a trade up is VERY much in play right now for us.

AND we could easily move down and get even more players.

Its the eve of the draft, trade rumors are swirling, and we could be in the mix.

This is a VERY exciting time to be a Bills fan! Cheer up!

Working...
X