PDA

View Full Version : MOVE UP FOR PETERSON!!!!!!!!!

X-Era
04-28-2007, 06:59 AM
He can be had without giving up an arm and a leg.

If the Briggs deal goes down and Chicago ends up with the 6 spot, they are rumored to want to move down into the teens. They supposedly have contacted teams about wanting the 6 pick and there isnt much interest.

This plays into the Bills hands. If Wash stays at 6, we all know they want picks in a trade, that means they are gonna command top pick value. But if Chicago gets it, they may take less value since they dont need the extra picks.

Nothing would be sweeter than to see one of our best ever, Bruce Smith, announce a new franchise RB in Adrian Peterson.

Get er done Marv!!!!!!!!!

acehole
04-28-2007, 07:05 AM
peterson = bust

He can be had without giving up an arm and a leg.

If the Briggs deal goes down and Chicago ends up with the 6 spot, they are rumored to want to move down into the teens. They supposedly have contacted teams about wanting the 6 pick and there isnt much interest.

This plays into the Bills hands. If Wash stays at 6, we all know they want picks in a trade, that means they are gonna command top pick value. But if Chicago gets it, they may take less value since they dont need the extra picks.

Nothing would be sweeter than to see one of our best ever, Bruce Smith, announce a new franchise RB in Adrian Peterson.

Get er done Marv!!!!!!!!!

X-Era
04-28-2007, 07:06 AM
peterson = bust

Peterson = bust for 2000 yards rushing...I agree!

The Spaz
04-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Peterson is the ****ing man!!:up:

patmoran2006
04-28-2007, 07:12 AM
JP.

I wish brother.. but it aint happening.

acehole
04-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Psst if we keep talking about AP injury he could slide.....go on other boards and post your concernes,.......

JP.

I wish brother.. but it aint happening.

X-Era
04-28-2007, 07:19 AM
Psst if we keep talking about AP injury he could slide.....go on other boards and post your concernes,.......

Do you have the emails to the FO's of Ari, Wash, Minn, ATL????

Ill get on it and get it done!

!Papacrunk!
04-28-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm not sure how it would work out between two divisional rivals, but if we don't land Quinn through whatever means, then Miami could be Buffalo's and Green Bay's best friend if AP falls to#9!

X-Era
04-28-2007, 07:41 AM
I'm not sure how it would work out between two divisional rivals, but if we don't land Quinn through whatever means, then Miami could be Buffalo's and Green Bay's best friend if AP falls to#9!

Fins wont take AP, I see them taking any of the following:

Leon Hall
Anderson
Carriker
Meachem
Ginn

DE- Taylor is getting up there
CB- They dont have anything that great at CB
WR- you have Chambers but then what

You took Brown just a few years ago, you cant afford to take Peterson and skip your needs.

!Papacrunk!
04-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Fins wont take AP, I see them taking any of the following:

Leon Hall
Anderson
Carriker
Meachem
Ginn

DE- Taylor is getting up there
CB- They dont have anything that great at CB
WR- you have Chambers but then what

You took Brown just a few years ago, you cant afford to take Peterson and skip your needs.

Re-read my post, to translate, if AP falls to Miami, Buffalo and GB may be interested in a trade to move up to Miami's spot. Or we could pick AP, then make a deal with Buff or GB, like the whole Rivers/Manning thing.

X-Era
04-28-2007, 08:56 AM
I cant see the Fins hooking us up at all.

I think that the Fins take who they need, and they do have needs.

MarvLevy
04-28-2007, 09:10 AM
Bruce Smith: The Bills select Adrian Peterson, University of Oklahoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitchy moo
04-28-2007, 09:18 AM
I hope they get him but fear they won't.