PDA

View Full Version : NFLDraftcountdown final mock

Sportsuser101
04-28-2007, 07:26 AM
<TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: #828282 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #828282 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #828282 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #828282 1px solid" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#06497e><TD class=topbar2 colSpan=2>12. BUFFALO BILLS</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #828282 1px solid" vAlign=bottom>LEON HALL

</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #828282 1px solid" vAlign=bottom align=right>CB | Michigan | Scouting Report (http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/leonhall.html)</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/playerphotos/cb/leonhall.jpg The Bllls also have clearly defined needs at linebacker and running back but based on value there may not be a player at this positions worthy of this pick so instead they grab a cornerback, which is also a major concern for them. It's not often that you see teams let a top cover guy in his prime hit the open market but that's exactly what Buffalo let happen with Nate Clements and he cashed in while they got nada in return. Needless to say corner is now a big and while nobody will confuse Leon Hall for Champ Bailey but he is just a solid player who really does everything well.

Alternate Option: Patrick Willis / Paul Posluszny
The logical choice here would be Willis but unless they trade up he will more than likely be gone. Last year Marv Levy showed that he was not afraid to go off the board for a guy he liked when they chose Donte Whitner earlier than everyone expected and he could do it this time with Paul Posluszny, who they are said to love. "Puz" to the Bills could be this year's round one shocker!

Alternate Option: Adrian Peterson
After trading away Willis McGahee there is a major hole at running back so if "AD" somehow fell this far he would likely be the pick and they could even consider a trade up to #6 to snag him.

Alternate Option: Darrelle Revis
It's a toss up between Revis and Hall to see who the top corner is and they may prefer this guy.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

He has us taking Kenny Irons in the 2nd and Stewart Bradley and Yamon Figurs in the 3rd. In this mock I'd take Hall at #12 and in the 2nd I'd take Durant, in the 3rd I'd take Booker and Black.