• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My Inside Sources Tell Me Things to Watch for today

Note- I am TOTALLY JOKING about any inside sources.. But these are a few things I think to REALLY watch out for today.. Most involve Buffalo.

* Look for Edgerrin James to possibly be moved today. If Arizona takes AP, I think Edge could be traded. Since I think TENN is a lock to get Turner, Buffalo/GB/NYG would be the contenders. If Buffalo is to make a move on any kind of real VETERAN RB, this would be the guy as he's already locked into a deal for the next three years. Behind a better OL (Arizona is awful) Edge still has a lot of juice left. While it would make great sense to have a power running back in Bflo with the type of OL we are building, my pessimistic side tells me we won't pay for him. BTw, compensation would be lower than the 12th pick I can GUARENTEE you that as Arizona's leverage plumments once they take AP.

* I dont know why or exactly how, but I think Brady Quinn ends up a Dolphin today.

* IF the Bills trade back into the late first round, expect it to be with Chicago at 31. Buffalo (by chart value) can move their 43rd and 92nd picks for the 31st. If they need a LB- Harris and POS are the prime candidates. CB could be McCauley or Eric Wright. Obviously where they target depends on what they do at #12.

* Given the way the board is likely to fall, I think the best the Bills can do is trade down from #12, get an extra day one pick (Giants would be best candidate to move into 12 for a CB like Reevis or Hall) and then make the trade above with Chicago. In this scenario, they'd end up with two first rounders (both later in round) a second and a third.

* Expect CJ to be drafted by Detroit second. Nothing major there. However, DONT expect him to be traded.

* Expect SF to move up in either late round 1 or EARLY round 2 for a WR. Signey Rice would be a GREAT choice for them.

* If Buffalo doesnt make a trade for Edge, Turner or a veteran- expect their first RB taken to be CHris Henry or Brandon Jackson, NOT Antonio Pittman or Kenny Irons.

* Tim ANderson is likely to be gone today, probably for a 5th rounder (take it!)

* BTW, Patrick Willis will not be on the board at #12.. BANK on it.

* Alan Branch may slip further than any of us think... IM talking late teens to mid 20's.

* I HATE Leon Hall (I just want to throw that in)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: My Inside Sources Tell Me Things to Watch for today

Last year I was (and still am) on the Vernon Davis kick.. I think he proves to be the best player of the draft in the long run.

This year, my pick is LaRon Landry.. I think he's the creme of this year's crop.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Just curious, why do so many of your points get recycled from other people and rumors from other sources? Almost everything you posted is recycled from pretty much everything everyone has been saying.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Who's everyone? I'd like to meet them so I can shake their hand, because then I must agree with a lot of things.

I've yet to see a single report that says we'd take Chris Henry or Jackson over Pittman/Irons... I've yet to see ANYTHING out there about a trade up with chicago.. Where are these reports/rumors?

and these arent "stories" they are things I think will happen today. I think your picking a fight here man.

Comment

• Sportsuser101
          • Feb 2005

Actually not to get into an argument but I have to agree with GhostKelly here. Basically everything you said was either posted on here or written by a well known writer.
          Dareus - 1st Round Pick

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

Where?!?!?!

IT was posted already.. by ME!!!!!!

If we trade with CHICAGO specifically today, or take Chris Henry or Brandon Jackson at 43, I am taking ALL the credit! THe other stuff is already out there, doesnt mean I cant look for it to happen today.

and the FIRST LINE of my post, I said the "inside sources" was TOTALLY a joke-- I made fun of myself.. Jesus man

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
              • Mar 2004

Skooby is going to way TICKED when he finds out someone is posting multiple threads in under 5 seconds faster than he can.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

It's gonna be one hell of a busy day. Let's keep the threads down to a minimum especially if what we are going to post can be posted on a exhisting thread with the same subject ,please
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I agree that I want nothing to do with any Michigan player today...Hall or Branch.

In hindsight I wish they spent the money on Cato June instead of Kelsey and then drafted either Carriker or Anderson at DE. June would of come cheaper as scary as that sounds and I think either pick one of those two would of been an upgrade over kelsey.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by don137
                    I agree that I want nothing to do with any Michigan player today...Hall or Branch.

In hindsight I wish they spent the money on Cato June instead of Kelsey and then drafted either Carriker or Anderson at DE. June would of come cheaper as scary as that sounds and I think either pick one of those two would of been an upgrade over kelsey.
                    Best post I've seen on here in over a month.. I absolutely agree, not to mention June was a system LB.

Comment

• HAMMER
                      I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                      • Jul 2003

Chill Pat, chill. You're gonna have an aneurism.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

I love you too, Hammer.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Psst...I said the Jackson/Henry thing long time ago....just an fyi
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Psst...I said the Jackson/Henry thing long time ago....just an fyi
                            Liar!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Even if you did, I only start paying attention to your posts 2 weeks before the draft when I give up trying to figure **** out for my own!

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                              • Feb 2005

Edgerrin James sucks.. no thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X