PDA

View Full Version : Ill tell you this right now on Lynch

X-Era
04-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Let the LYNCH MOB BEGIN!!!!!!

This guy could be the next Marshall Faulk.

He does it all. He can catch out of the backfield, he can run around the corner, he has outstanding vision, hes a drag defenders type runner, hes durable, he plays angry and tough as nails.

hes not perfect, he misses the top gear that some have, but he plays every down and he plays very very tough.

This guy will make us very happy with his run style.

Lynch mob in the house!

JJamezz
04-28-2007, 01:51 PM
From Baby Mommas to Momma's Boy...

I LOVE THIS PICK!!!!!!!!

jmb1099
04-28-2007, 01:52 PM
decent pick. We needed a playmaker and we got one.

LtBillsFan66
04-28-2007, 01:52 PM
:bf1:

Michael82
04-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Seeing how we couldn't get Willis or Peterson, I'm open to the pick. After watching the highlight vids, I'm excited and can't wait to get Lynch jersey. :drool:

doug45
04-28-2007, 02:04 PM
We needed to pick a QB and now we have not once again. I hope JP can do it but I don't think so. What happens if he sucks or just gets hurt we have NO back up at all. So why not take a first round QB like we had a chance at and have that.

moneylynch
04-28-2007, 02:05 PM
lynch is PLENTY fast......."top gear" is sorta pointless when talking about Lynch. In his three years at Cal, when he was CLEARLY on his way to a TD he never got caught from behind. He's very fast and IS a home-run threat every way AP is....probably even more considering his pass-catching abilities.

Even Peterson got tackled when a DB had a good angle. Speed wont be something to worry about with Lynch

The Spaz
04-28-2007, 02:06 PM
I iked AP but I liked Lynch as well.

Don't Panic
04-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Seeing how we couldn't get Willis or Peterson, I'm open to the pick. After watching the highlight vids, I'm excited and can't wait to get Lynch jersey. :drool:

I agree with the first part. I won't be buying a Lynch jersey though! I will sorely miss you Patrick Willis. You made for a wonderful dream for 2 months.

MikeInRoch
04-28-2007, 02:13 PM
We needed to pick a QB and now we have not once again. I hope JP can do it but I don't think so. What happens if he sucks or just gets hurt we have NO back up at all. So why not take a first round QB like we had a chance at and have that.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

doug45
04-28-2007, 02:17 PM
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Aside from the attack, What do we do for back ?????????

MikeInRoch
04-28-2007, 02:20 PM
Aside from the attack, What do we do for back ?????????

Perhaps we should get starters before worrying about backups.

doug45
04-28-2007, 02:24 PM
Perhaps we should get starters before worrying about backups.

If you don't have a QB you don't need anything else.

elltrain22
04-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Everyone went in talking about Peterson & Willis. I woulda loved Willis, but I believe we can get some good ILB's later on, not on that same esholone as Willis, but we will still be okay there. Peterson has alot of durability questions, and I would've been leary about having him aboard, plus we woulda have had to give alot to get. What are we left w/?? IMO, a great, great football player. Marshawn Lynch can run like the dickens, catch the ball w/ ease, and is a durable homerun hitter that will step right in and do a great job. As a fantasy football freak, I am already very high on taking a guy like this. IMO, he puts up great numbers, and will be a great, great player for many years.

feelthepain
04-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Oh lord it's starting already, Ginn's a bust and Lynch is a HOFer.....man it never changes.

X-Era
04-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Oh lord it's starting already, Ginn's a bust and Lynch is a HOFer.....man it never changes.

Wrong message board. Just switch your board and it will all fix itself.

Mr. Cynical
04-28-2007, 02:36 PM
Let the LYNCH MOB BEGIN!!!!!!

This guy could be the next Marshall Faulk.

He does it all. He can catch out of the backfield, he can run around the corner, he has outstanding vision, hes a drag defenders type runner, hes durable, he plays angry and tough as nails.

hes not perfect, he misses the top gear that some have, but he plays every down and he plays very very tough.

This guy will make us very happy with his run style.

Lynch mob in the house!

My prediction - he won't make the pro bowl as a Bill and possibly never.