X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Lynch is better pick than CB, Poz, etc.

Picking at twelve, this was the pick to make with Willis and Peterson already gone. There will be LBs in the second and third rounds that can come right in and start in this scheme, but the talent level at RB drops off after Lynch and waiting until the second round on would mean the Bills will have RB by committee this year.

I'm OK with the Lynch pick...I'm not doing cartwheels in my living room, but it's a good pick and the only right one where the Bills were picking.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/
  • acehole
    • Jan 2006

Re: Lynch is better pick than CB, Poz, etc.

Got news for you Lynch is just another committe member.....
    Hated by the stupid..
    Loved by their moms.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Scumbag College
      Picking at twelve, this was the pick to make with Willis and Peterson already gone. There will be LBs in the second and third rounds that can come right in and start in this scheme, but the talent level at RB drops off after Lynch and waiting until the second round on would mean the Bills will have RB by committee this year.

I'm OK with the Willis pick...I'm not doing cartwheels in my living room, but it's a good pick and the only right one where the Bills were picking.
      assuming you meant the "Lynch pick" and not "Willis pick" at the end....

but I agree. I would have preferred to get Willis but he was gone, and Lynch fills a big hole for us. 12 is too high for Poz or Beason, and we already have a young CB to get toasted in Ashton Youboty.

This is the same **** that happened to us last year- a QB's stock dropped on draft day and it prevented someone from falling to us, but we came out of it OK last year and it looks good for this year as well.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Scumbag College
        • Oct 2002

Oops, I meant the Lynch pick...sorry. Willis was wishful thinking, but again this remedies the biggest question mark on the offensive side of the ball.
        Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          assuming you meant the "Lynch pick" and not "Willis pick" at the end....

but I agree. I would have preferred to get Willis but he was gone, and Lynch fills a big hole for us. 12 is too high for Poz or Beason, and we already have a young CB to get toasted in Ashton Youboty.

This is the same **** that happened to us last year- a QB's stock dropped on draft day and it prevented someone from falling to us, but we came out of it OK last year and it looks good for this year as well.
          I totally agree with you. I'm glad Willis was gone because Marv would have passed on him and that would have pissed me off. Now we got a future star at RB and look at all the LBs left right now. I have afeeling thatwe will be doing the same thing as last year and will move back into the 1st round for Beason, Poz or Harris.

Comment

Working...
          X