PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!!!!

lunatic_bills_fan
03-12-2003, 06:45 PM
Quote from Jets boards:

"I think we all need to move on with LC. He was an absolute money hungry pig if I ever heard one...He tried to compare himself with wayne and I thought it was just like keyshawn Johnson. So screw him I say get the hell out of new york and breaf your leg...There have been some ors that we are into negotiations with the punter from Kansas city I cant spell his name....but that is good news. Im sure its an upgrade from turk...Also the news the news I wanted to hear most was the jets are going to possibly look to trade for an experienced WR.......may I dare say RANDY MOSS?????? Vikings would love to have 3 first rounders to bulk that D up.....that would actually be better than having coles around...so we will see how it all plays out. Im hoping we trade our 2 picks for Randy moss and then sign backups through the rest of the draft...maybe a KR if we dont get morton back? And maybe acquire just released LB nate wayne from GB to help up front:) this would be a very good alternative i believe....go jets!!!! Get Randy Moss!!!!!"

This made my day

:rofl: