PDA

View Full Version : All Hail Marv!!!

Michael82
04-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I think that the Bills had the best draft of the day so far, other than Cleveland who stole Brady Quinn. I mean come on! We got a star RB who is the perfect running back for this offense. He can run the ball hard every play. He can break tackles, break a long run, and has nice hands so he can catch passes! He fits perfectly and will be exciting to watch. Plus he'll become a popular player with fans and will sell tickets. Then to make people feel better that we passed on Poz...we got freaking Paul Posluszny in the 2ND ROUND! Yeah baby! I love this draft! Marv is the man! :bf1:

:hail: Marv

The Spaz
04-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Love this draft so far. I hope we get another good one in the 3rd.

Michael82
04-28-2007, 06:32 PM
Love this draft so far. I hope we get another good one in the 3rd.
Only thing that could make this better is if Siler or one of the other top players falls to us in the 3rd. Or maybe one of the top WRs or CBs. :drool:

FlyingDutchman
04-28-2007, 06:33 PM
Awesome draft! I think Arizona did well despite kinda reaching for Brown. Only time will tell if it was a reach though. Anyways im estatic with today so far!

FlyingDutchman
04-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Im praying Sidney Rice falls, but now that Jerrett is gone, it doesnt look good.

Mr. Pink
04-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Dammit Mikey! Stop saying the Browns did well! I'm finally starting to calm myself after that stupidity and I had to read that. lol

gr8slayer
04-28-2007, 06:36 PM
ESPN will still find a way to say that Marv ****ed up the draft :rolleyes:

HHURRICANE
04-28-2007, 06:37 PM
I think that the Bills had the best draft of the day so far, other than Cleveland who stole Brady Quinn. I mean come on! We got a star RB who is the perfect running back for this offense. He can run the ball hard every play. He can break tackles, break a long run, and has nice hands so he can catch passes! He fits perfectly and will be exciting to watch. Plus he'll become a popular player with fans and will sell tickets. Then to make people feel better that we passed on Poz...we got freaking Paul Posluszny in the 2ND ROUND! Yeah baby! I love this draft! Marv is the man! :bf1:

You get it!! Not only do we have to field a winner but we have to sell tickets and these 2 players will be very popular!!

FlyingDutchman
04-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Oops nevermind, i didnt even hear Rice was taken already.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2007, 07:10 PM

LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
04-28-2007, 07:12 PM
hail marv???for what?giving up draft picks for a one-legged gimp?

i don't think so. :down:

SquishDaFish
04-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Some people are never ****ing happy.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Dammit Mikey! Stop saying the Browns did well! I'm finally starting to calm myself after that stupidity and I had to read that. lol

I think Cleveland made a couple of steps in the right direction.

If they don't turn out to be busts.

ParanoidAndroid
Paul Williams :pray:

gr8slayer
Ben Patrick :drool:

Michael82
04-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Marcus McCauley :pray: :drool:

Michael82
04-28-2007, 07:42 PM
or Jason Hill or Aundrae Allison or Paul Williams.... :drool:

ANY of those guys would make me happy in the 3rd round.

gr8slayer
04-28-2007, 07:43 PM
or Jason Hill or Aundrae Allison or Paul Williams.... :drool:

ANY of those guys would make me happy in the 3rd round.
OR BEN PATRICK!

Novacane
04-28-2007, 07:44 PM
This has been a great draft so far. I can't believe we got Poz in round 2.

Michael82
04-28-2007, 07:45 PM
OR BEN PATRICK!
CB or WR is needed before TE! :mad:

Or I'd take Kalil! He could be our next Kent Hull! :drool:

gr8slayer
04-28-2007, 07:48 PM

Got Fowler last year.

CB is the least of our worries with the Defense we run.

There is no one in the third at WR I want.

Philagape
04-28-2007, 08:14 PM

Carolina just took him

OpIv37
04-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Gotta give Marv props- 24 hours ago no one would have thought we'd end up with Pos and Lynch for what amounts to our first 3 picks (after the trade).

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 12:34 AM
Gotta give Marv props- 24 hours ago no one would have thought we'd end up with Pos and Lynch for what amounts to our first 3 picks (after the trade).

Pffft! I hope MArv wakes up in time before we draft tomorrow. You were right about him all this time ,that senile old man should stick to bingo.

Meathead
04-29-2007, 12:42 AM
dude let justa out of the leg chains and turn yourself in cuz yer whack

Historian
04-29-2007, 07:08 AM
Paul Posluszny

Doesn't his name just sound Buffalonian?

:D

The paper's comparing him to Conlan and Ham.

Jan Reimers
04-29-2007, 07:13 AM
I never thought Pos was a first round talent, but I'm very happy to have him at 34. He'll be one of those gritty, hard-nosed, blue collar guys that we all love.

njsue
04-29-2007, 07:16 AM

Marv Levy got the bills looking good. I can't wait until the bills crowd yells POZ when he makes a good play.

don137
04-29-2007, 07:16 AM
I think the Bills did much better than anyone thought they could of. A perfect day would of been able to get McCauley but how can anyone be disappointed with Lynch and Poz.

Best draft has to be Carolina. They get Beason, Jarrett, R Khalil and Charles Johnson

Michael82
04-29-2007, 08:19 AM
I heard from somebody that he made sure to get the same number as Shane Conlan in college because he was such a big fan of his. :up:

BuffaloBillsStampede
04-29-2007, 08:30 AM
I am so pumped for this draft even the edwards pick is alright with me we need a good backup and Nall may or may not be it.