PDA

View Full Version : Another Savior

Mr. Cynical
04-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Compares To: Ted Bruschi, New England -- Many compare Posluszny to Green Bay's A.J. Hawk, but Posluszny lacks the power and play-making ability of Hawk … However, a move to middle linebacker late in his career could see him find a home there … He is more effective on the bull rush than coming off the edge … He just did not seem as effective in pass coverage playing on the outside in 2006 as he did in the past … His ability to play all three linebacker positions is a bonus … Much like Bruschi, he has a great feel for the flow of the ball.

That's all I needed to hear. We're going to win the SB this year, mark my words.

justasportsfan
04-28-2007, 06:40 PM
Compares To: Ted Bruschi, New England -- Many compare Posluszny to Green Bay's A.J. Hawk, but Posluszny lacks the power and play-making ability of Hawk … However, a move to middle linebacker late in his career could see him find a home there … He is more effective on the bull rush than coming off the edge … He just did not seem as effective in pass coverage playing on the outside in 2006 as he did in the past … His ability to play all three linebacker positions is a bonus … Much like Bruschi, he has a great feel for the flow of the ball.

That's all I needed to hear. We're going to win the SB this year, mark my words.

Ha! Teddy was a god, we drafted the anti-Christ.

Mr. Cynical
Not a fan of Big P?

HHURRICANE
I think it's a fair comparison.

justasportsfan
04-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Pat Moran was right, you homers are gonna make Marv's picks look like future HOF'ers

Mr. Cynical
04-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Pat Moran was right, you homers are gonna make Marv's picks look like future HOF'ers

:faint:

First time I've ever been called a homer. Someone call Ripley's. :;

(Justa for the record I think Lynch is gone after 4 years and will be an average back in the NFL.)

justasportsfan
04-28-2007, 06:46 PM
:faint:

First time I've ever been called a homer. Someone call Ripley's. :;

(Justa for the record I think Lynch is gone after 4 years and will be an average back in the NFL.)
4 years? yeah as a back up to the rb we're drafting in next years class.

Mr. Cynical
04-28-2007, 06:47 PM
4 years? yeah as a back up to the rb we're drafting in next years class.

Well here's the deal - no way is Marv going to admit he screwed the pooch with drafting him as our #1 RB so he won't draft another until at least year 3. So get ready for 2 years of mediocrity at the RB position....again.

Mad Bomber
04-28-2007, 07:01 PM
But can he walk on water like Bruschi?