MarvLevy
04-28-2007, 06:41 PM
but why???????????????

YardRat
04-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Because we drafted Poz, not Harris.

Philagape
04-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Poz is a more complete LB, better for the Cover 2, and can start right away.

MarvLevy
04-28-2007, 06:43 PM
lol..mel had harris higher..lol

YardRat
04-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Mel's a dick.

MarvLevy
04-28-2007, 06:45 PM
i love u yardrattttt

YardRat
04-28-2007, 06:46 PM
The Jests just snagged Harris.

feelthepain
Harris looks like a bigger hitter and meaner.

YardRat
New Jersey isn't having a bad day, either. Revis and Harris is a pretty good start for them.

gr8slayer
04-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Mike Vick looks like a better athlete with a stronger arm than Brady, what's your point?

HHURRICANE
04-28-2007, 06:48 PM
Obviously the Bills wanted an OLB vs. an ILB.

X-Era
Rosenfels looks bigger and stronger than Beck.

:lol:

HHURRICANE

When Beck gets popped by both you let us know!!

gr8slayer
04-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Obviously the Bills wanted an OLB vs. an ILB.
We already have an MLB.

LifetimeBillsFan
04-28-2007, 07:16 PM
I would take Posluzny over Harris for a couple of reasons: 1.) while Harris is very good against the run, he is known to be a liability in coverage, Posluzny is the more complete player and is capable of playing inside and out as well as doing a credible job in coverage; 2.) there is a fair possibility that Posluzny will regain some of the speed and quickness that he had prior to his knee injury--while Harris improved up to the point where he was very nearly the player that Posluzny was this year, coming off of a knee injury, prior to the injury Posluzny was so much better than Harris is now that he actually beat out AJ Hawk, Demeco Ryans, Bobby Carpenter and all of those LBs who entered the draft last year for the top LB in college football honors--and, if, like Lee Evans, Posluzny is able to regain his pre-injury form, the Bills will have just gotten themselves one of the best and best-trained LBs to come out of college football in recent years. At worst, Posluzny is Harris' equal: maybe not quite as hard a hitter, but a bit better in coverage and in space; if Posluzny gains back any of the quickness and speed that he had before his injury--and his improved times in his post-season workouts indicates that he just might regain some, if not all--the Bills will end up with a LB who has demonstrated that he is simply better, all-around, than Harris.

Just think about this: would you have been happy if the Bills had been able to get AJ Hawk in the first round of last year's draft? Well, even the coaches in the Big Ten voted Posluzny as the better LB in their conference than Hawk. Posluzny wasn't the same player this season that he was the year before, but Lee Evans was hardly the player that he had been prior to his knee injury during his last year in college, only coming on at the very end of the season. If, like Evans, Posluzny is able to regain most or all of the speed and quickness that he had before his injury, the Bills will find themselves with a player who would probably have been a Top 10 pick in last year's draft or this year's. Now, I know that's a big "IF", but anything that Posluzny gets back--and it is not unreasonable to expect that he will get some of his speed and quickness back--will separate him from Harris and make him a better pick for the Bills.

Now, I'll admit that I was disapointed by what I saw of Posluzny this season. But, then again, I was comparing him to the player that he was before he got hurt at the end of the previous season and not to Harris who I saw have some very good games and some some games where he was pretty much invisible.

ShadowHawk7
04-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks much LBH. As it stands right now, I think we got nervous and sacrificed too much value, but hopefully Pos will prove that he was worth the insurance of trading up to get.