I want your opinion... Could Sammy Knight make the switch to Free Safety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I want your opinion... Could Sammy Knight make the switch to Free Safety?

i know he plays strong safety.. but the guy is a clear cut ball hawk.. with as deep as he played at times, it just seems to me that he could be a free safety.

it is obvious that wire does not have the coverage skills to make that switch... and honestly, i would feel much more comfortable with Prioleau as the back up at Strong safety.. he played it well imho. i dont think we need to cut the guy..

knight has shown over the last couple years what a huge playmaker he is.. this guy can do a lot for a team.

so ..

1- do you think he could make the switch?
    2- would he want to make the switch?
    3- what price range do you think he believes he is in?

lets talk.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Brian H
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Nov 2002

I'd love to have him as a Bill and I think he can make the transition...
    ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

He's not fast enough. If we can't sign a guy like Jones or maybe even Sehorn, draft one.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• jdbillsfan
        • Oct 2002

He would definitely be an upgrade to whichever safety spot he played. I would like to sign him.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

cash, why do you say he is not fast enough? he has lead his team in picks , he gets turn overs all the time..

i am not saying your wrong.. just want to know what in his performance makes you think that?

and what kind of cash does this guy want?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            cash, why do you say he is not fast enough? he has lead his team in picks , he gets turn overs all the time..

i am not saying your wrong.. just want to know what in his performance makes you think that?

and what kind of cash does this guy want?
            Just because you intercept passes doesn't mean you're fast. He's a smart guy, but I've seen him play. He doesn't have the speed for to play SS. He'd be a little better the Priolou and not much better in coverage
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• simpletask400
              • Mar 2003

whats are u talkin about cash? we need into's, sammy knight would bring into's. coy and pp dont make into's. whats everyones obsession with speed? he's not fast enough? for what? he's fast enough to make into's and that's all he needs the speed for.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

into's? He would bring into's from SS. I really don't think we'd get many into's from Kight playing FS. But again, if I may ask simplemind, what is an into?
                cas,

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                X