PDA

View Full Version : Putting to rest Lynch's Character Issues

Ultra Chimp 1
04-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Has this been posted yet, mods? If so, you can delete it.

Lynch, a Teflon man, endures pre-draft ride

It is largely Lynch's teammates-first, family-first attitude that has allowed him to shrug off a series of rumors questioning his character and health and to remain as a first-round lock in this weekend's draft.

At the beginning of the year, a woman claiming to be Lynch's ex-girlfriend accused him of domestic and sexual assault. NFL decision-makers also discovered that a gunman fired on Lynch's car while he waited to attend his sister's high school graduation in North Oakland. Then, buzz swirled about a back injury.

Each piece of gossip has been put to rest.

Charges were never filed regarding the alleged assault as prosecutors cited a lack of evidence and inconsistencies in the accuser's story.

Lynch's mother received a phone call 20 minutes after the shooting, apologizing and saying the bullets weren't meant for her son. This week, the Green Bay Packers' medical staff cleared Lynch of a possible congenital disc abnormality in his lower back.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...PGNCPFPMD1.DTL

LtBillsFan66
04-28-2007, 08:51 PM
I'd let him f my sister.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2007, 09:01 PM
I'd let him f my sister.
For the contract he's gonna be signing, I'd let him f me.

!Papacrunk!
04-28-2007, 09:02 PM
to truly be a "QMG" quality Marv guy, doesn't he have to be absolutely and utterly spotless
j/k

OpIv37
04-28-2007, 09:21 PM
The guys on NFLN basically said that he's been clean for 2 solid years and that it was good the Bills weren't holding some youthful indiscretions against the kid for life. It's the repeat offenders that are the problem.

If the guy's stayed clean for 2 years, I'll take that on good faith that he learned from his mistakes.