My perfect Day2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My perfect Day2

In an ideal, perfect and hopefully not imaginery world this is how I would like Day2 to unfold

R4: Doug Datish. Only been a starter at center for one year but is big, aggressive and versatile. Could either be a LG or C for us in the future and we could have an OL like this in two seasons. He also Long snapped in high school which may allow us to free up a roster space

Peters - Dockery - Datish - Merz - Butler ... with Pennington as a swing tackle and Preston backing up the interior

R6: Tim Shaw. Miracle upon miracle he slides to us. He can play inside and outside and blitz from DE. Also a ST. Gives us depth and could definitely be this years Ellison

R7: Corey Graham. Enough speed to play in the Cover2 and could become another Azumah.

R7: Jeff Samardizja who flunks as a pitcher due to a throwing injury and subsequently decides to become our No2

OFA to be Jesse Allen FB and maybe Matt Herian TE to finally replace that waste of space dumbass Everett
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

Re: My perfect Day2

If Patrick is there in the fourth, I'm taking him.
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
      • Aug 2005

Not bad but I want Rufus Alexander, I dont know why he is sliding this far. I thought for sure hed go in the 3rd. Siler is also a good option for us, but Shaw wouldn't be a bad pick either. Im glad we still have all these options left Marv did a great job yesterday!!!!
      SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
        If Patrick is there in the fourth, I'm taking him.
        Patrick stinks. Career backup or at best, marginal starter.

Comment

Working...
        X