PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss a Pat!!!!!!!

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Shefter just reported it!

It doesnt scare me AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

evol4276
04-29-2007, 09:36 AM
confuses me more than it scares me. dunno how else to feel about this

patmoran2006
04-29-2007, 09:37 AM
WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?????!?!?!?!??!

No flippin way..

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:37 AM
Only fits that they add one of the largest smelly vaginas in the league to Lady Shick stadium.

Sick part is, you watch how hard the media services the Pats loins now!

They will be blowing them till kingdom come.

Just fine by me, we will fly under the radar and suprise those :limp: clowns!

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:38 AM
confuses me more than it scares me. dunno how else to feel about this

That sig confuses me, I dont know whether to run away scared from that dude or fall into an epileptic fit.

don137
04-29-2007, 09:39 AM
First Merriweather and now Moss. I guess they don't care about character players...then again, they will fit in quite well because most Patriots fans, NE39 excluded, lack high character.

patmoran2006
04-29-2007, 09:39 AM
Your crazy.

This is sickening.. IF he gets motivated he'll be UNSTOPPABLE in that offense with Brady.. Thats borderline ridiculous.. They got Welker and Stallworth too-- and Maroney running the ball- Watson at TE.

Jesus Christ man that's crazy.

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:44 AM
Your crazy.

This is sickening.. IF he gets motivated he'll be UNSTOPPABLE in that offense with Brady.. Thats borderline ridiculous.. They got Welker and Stallworth too-- and Maroney running the ball- Watson at TE.

Jesus Christ man that's crazy.

Its one player.

His best days are behind him.

I dont expect many of you to agree with me. Many here are like the media and operate on what have you done vs. what will you do.

But this guy wont get the passes he will want, the Pats spread the ball around. He will absouletly run his mouth and screw himself.

Tlm Brady will make mistakes and that clown will end up getting questioned by Moss.

I love it, its further demise of the Pats.

Its complete irony, a team that could plug in underrated players with character and be a "model" for the league has now added one of the biggest clowns.

Watch his this destroys the team unity and unravels the Pats.

HHURRICANE
04-29-2007, 09:47 AM

It should scare you.

They timed him a couple of weeks ago in the 40 and he ran a 4.29. He's still got it and with Brady throwing to him it's going to be scary!!!

Jersey1031
04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
He's only 30

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 09:49 AM
First Merriweather and now Moss. I guess they don't care about character players...then again, they will fit in quite well because most Patriots fans, NE39 excluded, lack high character.

yeah that's funny how that goes by the wayside. It'd been the first sign of the apocalypse if the Bengals traded for Moss.

Pride
04-29-2007, 09:49 AM
I think the Pats are getting a little cocky thinking that they can fix everyone else's trash all of a sudden. I hope it blows up in their face!

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:50 AM
It should scare you.

They timed him a couple of weeks ago in the 40 and he ran a 4.29. He's still got it and with Brady throwing to him it's going to be scary!!!

Its not a popular opinion, I understand that. But I really think hes going to bring down the Pats from the inside.

He wont get the ball as much as he wants, Brady is more dink and dunk then long arm that Moss needs.

IMO, its gonna be a big mistake.

My 2 cents.

Im not worried at all.

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Can we merge the Moss threads, please.

Jan Reimers
04-29-2007, 09:52 AM
How many WRs does one team need?

As for Randy Moss, I'm not a fan of classless, lazy, arrogant jerks.

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 09:52 AM
Its not a popular opinion, I understand that. But I really think hes going to bring down the Pats from the inside.

He wont get the ball as much as he wants, Brady is more dink and dunk then long arm that Moss needs.

IMO, its gonna be a big mistake.

My 2 cents.

Im not worried at all.

if given the time, Brady can get it down the field, it just seems that they've been a bit more successful with the short stuff

X-Era
04-29-2007, 09:56 AM
How many WRs does one team need?

As for Randy Moss, I'm not a fan of classless, lazy, arrogant jerks.

What a waste, they cant throw to all of them.

Id love them to try to run a no back spread O, can you say sacks galore!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
04-29-2007, 10:00 AM

Why wouldn't it. We have no one that can cover him

X-Era
04-29-2007, 10:02 AM
Why wouldn't it. We have no one that can cover him

Draft is on, I dont care about the Pats.

Ill discuss it some other time.

Its time for our beloved Bills to keep up the good work, and keep adding "good" guys in this league.

The Wagons are Circling my friends.