PDA

View Full Version : Miami picked Ginn too early........

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 10:17 AM
The Ginn pick would of been a good one @ a later spot than 9. Miami could of traded down several spots and picked up a extra 2nd rounder and still got Ginn. Ginn has speed and could obviously be a game changer so I do not think it he was a bad pick, he was just picked at the wrong time without the proper compensation.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 10:25 AM
why did you make a completely new thread from something that you already posted in an appropriate thread that had already been made? Especially since you're always complaining about threads needing to be combined.

Also, are you going to be donating to Billszone any time soon?

LtFinFan66
04-29-2007, 10:26 AM
how many Ginn threads are you gonna start Skooby. What about threads about your guys or the Sabres. Just curious

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 10:32 AM
how many Ginn threads are you gonna start Skooby. What about threads about your guys or the Sabres. Just curious

I am not bashing Ginn nor am I causing a problem here, I am just stating how I feel about where he was brought into the fins orginization. Your coaching staff and FO is going to cause you the most problems, with the poor choices they are making and the timing of those choices.

One other thing, who tosses him the rock this year??? Lemon??

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 10:34 AM
Buffalo Bills Zone NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 10:39 AM
Who's getting the ball to Ginn?? The answer is no one, you have no QB to build on or get better. Your teams lack of concentration and the inability of the FO to see how many pressing holes you guys have has to be disheartening for you. How can you possibly think that a QB like Quinn wouldn't fill a need in your organiztion?

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 10:44 AM
Who's getting the ball to Ginn?? The answer is no one, you have no QB to build on or get better. Your teams lack of concentration and the inability of the FO to see how many pressing holes you guys have has to be disheartening for you. How can you possibly think that a QB like Quinn wouldn't fill a need in your organiztion?

we picked a QB in the 2nd round, there may be a play for old man Green, and Culpepper could also get better.

Here's the more important question:

WHY HAVEN"T YOU DONATED TO THE BILLSZONE ESPECIALLY SINCE YOU HAVE SO MANY POSTS THAT TAKE UP BANDWIDTH

just borrow some money from your rich friend