PDA

View Full Version : Trade down here...

Scumbag College
04-29-2007, 10:38 AM
I'd trade down, taking Edwards with the third was nice, but now the Bills need as many picks as possible in the next couple of rounds to start filling some holes and getting better depth. Teams are still trading up, there's already been some trades today, I'd like Marv to get some more picks here and see who's available a little bit later on.

Michael82
04-29-2007, 10:41 AM
I'd like a trade down here. We have no 5th rounders and it would be nice to get an extra pick or two. Or even a pick next year. :up:

X-Era
04-29-2007, 10:43 AM
I'd trade down, taking Edwards with the third was nice, but now the Bills need as many picks as possible in the next couple of rounds to start filling some holes and getting better depth. Teams are still trading up, there's already been some trades today, I'd like Marv to get some more picks here and see who's available a little bit later on.

Id drop a few slots and still land Siler, Alexander, or Patrick. But not down far.

Devin
04-29-2007, 10:44 AM
I dont care. Trade down....draft a LB/TE/CB.....whatever we should get a great player here. Beekman would be nice to.

kernowboy
04-29-2007, 10:45 AM
Looking at how the 4th is panning out we can trade down, get a 5th and still get the guy we might want in the 4th.

I'd like to see OL or LB