X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WereRat
    • Feb 2003

Satan having issues?

I think Miro is a great player, and I'm more than happy we didn't trade him. BUT...

Did it seem to anyone else he had no real heart in it against the Canes? He played like someone who tried hard for scouts the last few weeeks and didn't get traded...

There were multiple times he was on the ice, just kinda standing there or floating around hopoing to maybe catch a bad give away or a pass to him instead of trying to make a play happen.

Maybe it was just me imagining things though...
    Hockey is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.
  • Sabre Ally
    • Jul 2002

How about Zhitnik just standing there and letting the pass through to Vrbata with 12 seconds left? He didn't even make a move to prevent the tying score.

Comment

• WereRat
      • Feb 2003

Yeah, I think they both have a few issues with not being traded at this point. Hopefully they get thier heads outa the darkness and snap together.
      Hockey is not a matter of life and death, it's much more important than that.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

They stand around like that all the time. Last nite was nothing new.

Comment

• starfirestar
          • Nov 2002

Isn't it weird how players feel after the trade deadline? Satan and Zhitnik deserve a cup after all the great playoff runs that they had. It is clear that they both do not want to be here. Say bye bye to Satan as he is a free agent and will probably only play in Buffalo if he gets a lot of money. Zhitnik has one year left, but he wants to be here less than Satan. So I think you could see these guys dealt during the NHL draft. Maybe the Rangers will pick up Satan..LOL. Then, we could get their pick.

Comment

• qcsabresfan84
            • Feb 2003

Satan is a restricted free agent. It's very unlikely he could end up signing elsewhere. All the sabres have to do is tender him a contract and we have his rights. Plus, if we thought there would be a chance that we would lose him to free agency, then we would have traded him, there were enough teams willing to take him on.
            N.C. STATE WOLFPACK

Comment

Working...
            X