PDA

View Full Version : Some interesting comparisons

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 11:25 AM
The Pats were ranked way higher than the bills in the passing game and they bring in Moss. We stand pat and stay withour short wr's. Is Edwards gonna improve out passing game? Is that the logic behind drafting him?

We were ranked at the bottom of the league against the run and while we bring in a slow gimp to replace Spikes , the Pats bring in a probolwer , a beast in Thomas. Let's not forget thaat the fins also brought in Porter and his 6 friends to reinforce their already solid lb'ing core.

Michael82
04-29-2007, 11:33 AM
Quit the **** now! It's getting old! :mad:

mybills
04-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Will billichick butt heads with randy moss?

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 11:35 AM
I take it Justa that you are not happy w/ the draft so far?

Philagape
04-29-2007, 11:36 AM
Quit the **** now! It's getting old! :mad:

It was old from the very start. Pat's absolutely right about Justa's posts being about other posters rather than about the Bills

SquishDaFish
04-29-2007, 11:40 AM
He will ruin the PAts

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 11:41 AM
show me where I'm wrong

!Papacrunk!
04-29-2007, 11:42 AM
the fins also brought in Porter and his 6 friends to reinforce their already solid lb'ing core.

that just shows how much of a team player he is, lol

mybills
04-29-2007, 11:43 AM
show me where I'm wrong
It's always wrong to mention the Pats. :cynic:

gr8slayer
04-29-2007, 11:44 AM
What is up everyone's ass when it comes to Edwards? Marv knows you gotta have a backup that can potentially be a starter if Losman goes down. Edwards was the best player available at the time and he took him.

I love the pick and I'm glad he did it.

Marshawn Lynch
04-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Were no the pats, were not the dolphins, so stop comparing us!

gr8slayer
04-29-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm happy with the way our team looks going into '07.

Philagape
04-29-2007, 11:49 AM

Yeah who the hell would want to be the Pats? Losers.

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm happy with the way our team looks going into '07.

No doubt. The moves are gonna bring in ticket sales. Is that gonna translate to wins compared to the moves by that Pats?

gr8slayer
04-29-2007, 11:52 AM
No doubt. The moves are gonna bring in ticket sales. Is that gonna translate to wins compared to the moves by that Pats?
The Pats didn't build their dynasty overnight.

Michael82
04-29-2007, 12:01 PM
justa, from reading your posts on the board earlier in the year and seeing your reaction for the Lynch pick yesterday, I don't understand this new personality. I think you are trying to be patmoran and if you are, please cut the **** out or you will get a warning. Enough already! :sigh: If you aren't and you really believe all this stuff, well then I guess you just became what you hate. :ill:

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 12:30 PM
justa, from reading your posts on the board earlier in the year and seeing your reaction for the Lynch pick yesterday, I don't understand this new personality. I think you are trying to be patmoran and if you are, please cut the **** out or you will get a warning. Enough already! :sigh: If you aren't and you really believe all this stuff, well then I guess you just became what you hate. :ill:

There are both positive and neagtive side of things. All I did in the past was post the positives. Now it's a problem if I decide to discuss the negatives.

I am talking football and the Pats do worry me. They are bringing in players to beat the SB champs. Looks like we're are bringing in players to keep up with the jets?

X-Era
04-29-2007, 12:33 PM
The Pats were ranked way higher than the bills in the passing game and they bring in Moss. We stand pat and stay withour short wr's. Is Edwards gonna improve out passing game? Is that the logic behind drafting him?

We were ranked at the bottom of the league against the run and while we bring in a slow gimp to replace Spikes , the Pats bring in a probolwer , a beast in Thomas. Let's not forget thaat the fins also brought in Porter and his 6 friends to reinforce their already solid lb'ing core.

Another comparison:

Reading some posts and posters here and walking through a nursing home for the incontenent, always whining and full of sh-t

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 12:41 PM
To be honest, the only way I'll be happy is if we bring in Briggs. I didn't care until the Pats brought in Moss. BB is obviously impatient about not being in the sb.

ddaryl
04-29-2007, 12:44 PM

I agree the Pats are putting together the last hurrah, and they'll pay the piper in the future. They know they have the team that was one or 2 players away from dominating and it was worth it for them to spend as much as possible to make this season count.

The Bills are a few years away from this and it makes little sense to spend all of our salary cap money and tie up futre years monies in FA's when we don't have much of an established team core in place capable of winning it all.

To be honest, the only way I'll be happy is if we bring in Briggs. I didn't care until the Pats brought in Moss. BB is obviously impatient about not being in the sb.

BB is also capable of understanding that maintaining the Patriots winning ways and SB considered team will not last forever or probably much longer. He is shooting his wad now knowing he still has a championship team and solid team core in place.

When the bills have a few consecutive playoff appearances and /or divisional championships under their belts then they can decide to mortgage some future years for that lets go for it all right now attitude. We're no where's near that phase yet.

justasportsfan
04-29-2007, 12:47 PM
Another comparison:

Reading some posts and posters here and walking through a nursing home for the incontenent, always whining and full of sh-t

One of the best ways to know thyself is to compare yourself to your competition.

X-Era
04-29-2007, 01:31 PM
One of the best ways to know thyself is to compare yourself to your competition.

I dont disagree.

We arent them, we arent set at as many positions as them. We didnt have the luxury of justing spending alot on guys with only a few years left but that are proven great players.

Nor do I think we should have.

I like our youth movement, I dont like the cancer that Moss represents.

I like our approach, I dont like NE's anymore.

If they are so much better they should have destroyed us, and they didnt.

DynaPaul
04-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I like our youth movement, I dont like the cancer that Moss represents.

I like our approach, I dont like NE's anymore.

If this doesn't prove that Belichick is desperate to get back on top then nothing does. The guy has totally broke the mold of signing high motor, solid character guys who don't break the bank and spending the bucks on getting hyped up free agents. And Moss? The guy is a problem child.

Belichick must still be psychologically scarred from the Colts lashing in the playoffs and will do anything to get back in the game.

Pretty sad actually. I think we are witnessing the decline of the Patriots right now.

X-Era
04-29-2007, 01:43 PM
If this doesn't prove that Belichick is desperate to get back on top then nothing does. The guy has totally broke the mold of signing high motor, solid character guys who don't break the bank and spending the bucks on getting hyped up free agents. And Moss? The guy is a problem child.

Belichick must still be psychologically scarred from the Colts lashing in the playoffs and will do anything to get back in the game.

Pretty sad actually. I think we are witnessing the decline of the Patriots right now.
I so agree that they know they are headed south