PDA

View Full Version : Darius Walker.. Bad Decision

patmoran2006
04-29-2007, 07:04 PM
The kid comes out after his junior year at Notre Dame as borderline dominant (at college level). Turns out he should have stayed. He didnt even get drafted.

Also, I cannot beleive Jackie Battle went undrafted..

SquishDaFish
04-29-2007, 07:09 PM
I agree he should of stayed and I thought he would of been taken in the 4th or so. But remember if he would of came out next year theres alot more great RBs in that draft.

patmoran2006
04-29-2007, 07:11 PM
I expected them both to go in rounds 4 or 5.

Overall, I think the RB's pretty much went in the order I expected them too.. WR order was different, realy surprised Craig Davis went in round one, even more surprised Jason Hill went in round three.

cutter10x
04-29-2007, 07:21 PM
ya bad idea...but he will get a shot someplace...and i think he will do fine...i think hes good...but then again i am a ND fan.......

Sportsuser101
04-29-2007, 07:26 PM
He wouldn't have gotten many carries. They have Aldridge who was already taking carries from him and now they have 2 top freshman coming in (Robert Hughes and Armando Allen). It was the only decision he really had because his stock would have been lower next year. In hindsight he probably should have stayed to work on some things but most thought he would have gotten drafted.

OpIv37
04-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Walker is a slightly better version of Shaud Williams. He was great at ND but he lacks size and strength for a pro.

W1DER1GHT
04-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I'm a ND fan, and all I have to say is "You stupid S.O.B., you should have stayed in school!!!!!" Good luck with UPS Darius.

User Manuel
04-29-2007, 11:04 PM
The kid comes out after his junior year at Notre Dame as borderline dominant (at college level). Turns out he should have stayed. He didnt even get drafted.

Also, I cannot beleive Jackie Battle went undrafted..

Unfortunately for Darius I think he was screwed either way. I love ND but I think it is going to be a tough, tough year there and his #'s would have likely plummeted. Hios best hope now is to sign on somewhere and try and work himself into a Dave Megget type of guy. Do all of the little things and then hopefully evolve into a starter. Not likely, but.....

feldspar
04-29-2007, 11:18 PM
Maybe it's his name...Walker...If his name was Runner maybe he would have gotten drafted.

Us? We already have two Walkers. Three of them might cause too much confusion and cause my head to explode.

Since we have 2 Walkers, it only makes sense that we should draft 2 runners. You know, just to even things out...

I'm on a roll here...if I keep making jokes like this, maybe sooner or later I'll tell a good one. It must be the cheap beer talking.

TheGhostofJimKelly
04-30-2007, 07:04 AM
Darius Walker just became my new insurance agent.