• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

What about Briggs?

Given that this offense should be good enough to be a contender right now.. would you give up your 2008 first draft pick if your Marv Levy for Lance Briggs?

He's still young, obviously a Pro Bowler and a Crowell, Pos, Briggs combo would be mighty formidable for years to come..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: What about Briggs?

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    Given that this offense should be good enough to be a contender right now.. would you give up your 2008 first draft pick if your Marv Levy for Lance Briggs?

He's still young, obviously a Pro Bowler and a Crowell, Pos, Briggs combo would be mighty formidable for years to come..
    No I wouldnt.

Next years 2nd and our extra 3rd? That I might do.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

LB is still a weak spot on this team..

If we're a decent team, we'll be picking in the second half of the first round next year.. I think Briggs helps the team more than that pick will.

of course, Briggs will take a pile of money to sign, so its not going to happen anyway.. I just think this defense is a really solid LB away from being good

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Mudflap1
        Next Question!
        • Nov 2004

I'd do it in a heartbeat. However, I don't think our guys will pay him what he wants... just my $.02.

Jon

Comment

• Ed
          Dude
          • Sep 2002

The homer in me wants to believe that Ellingson could really take strides this year, but Briggs would clearly be a huge addition to our D and would be hard to pass up. I hate trading first round picks though. It takes all the fun out of the draft when it actually comes, especially if we don't have a good year.

Comment

Working...
          X