PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Boston and here is what I think of the draft.....

BILLSROCK1212
04-29-2007, 08:13 PM
Marshawn Lynch- definetly not the best value pick here but is still a GREAT pick....he fits our offense very well and is sort of like Thurman Thomas and fits our offense veeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrry well

Paul Posluszny- WOW!!!! One of if not the best value pick in the draft (other than Brady Quinn) if he can return to his pre-injury form or at least close to it....wtach out because or LBs will be some of the best in the league for years to come....i believe that unless Youboty can fill the role of starting CB we are only a CB away from being a top 5 defense again

Trent Edwards- I looooooooooove this pick we got amazing value here....arguably the 3rd best QB in the draft in the future he will be able to easily fill JP's role as starting QB incase of an injury and if for some reason JP were unable to re-sign with the Bills, Edwards would fill the role of starting QB pretty nicely

Dwayne Wright- Him and Marshawn Lynch remind me of the short-lived Marshall Faulk-Stephen Jackson RB tandem

Notes:
Married and has two children...Will be a 24-year-old rookie...He began his career at West Hills Community College...Had one more year of eligibility if he wanted it but instead opted to go pro...He tore the patellar tendon in his knee early in the 2004 season that caused him to miss the remainder of that campaign as well as the entire 2005 season as well...Might also be looked at as a fullback at the next level...An underrated player who will be pushed down draft boards due to a lack of speed and questions about his health but could very well end up being a steal for someone...At the very least he will be a quality backup and maybe a lot more. ----Scott Wright nfldraftcountdown.com..........sounds like a Marv guy and looks like another GREAT pick here for the Bills (sort of reminds me of us drafting 2 safeties last year, Simpson and Whitner)

John Wendling- Can play both safety positions and can also play LB in our system....he is somewhat like Coy Wire infact he is the same type of player except has a great amount of potential to be better....great pick here

Derek Schouman- had his best year as a senior last year and is very clutch (he can make the catches Robert Royal can't like the Titans game) he isn't much of a threat after the catch but can only get better and has definetly not reached the roof with his potential

CJ Ah You- last name is pronounced "I-uu" for those of you that care, all I can say is this pick is not a Marv like move but this guy does fit the mold of a Bills defensive lineman....he is a great pass rusher but is nothing more than a back up and we could've done better here