PDA

View Full Version : Did Finheaven crash??

BleedinGreenNC
04-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Anyone know if their site crashed?

LtFinFan66
04-29-2007, 10:15 PM
It's been up/down/slow all weekend

Meathead
04-29-2007, 10:40 PM
they decided to become jags fans

LtFinFan66
04-29-2007, 11:33 PM
There are a lot on there this weekend we could definitely lose as fans and nobody would miss them

feldspar
04-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I think drafting an injured receiver was a good move.

It's way better than drafting Brady Quinn, the possible face of the franchise for years to come.

I love it.

Also, I am a Bills fan...this might explain my attitude.

feldspar
04-29-2007, 11:45 PM

It's way better than drafting Brady Quinn, the possible face of the franchise for years to come.

I love it.

Finheaven is down because something blew up in Dolphin land, or maybe the Dolphins got caught in a fishing net. :dance:

Mitchy moo
04-29-2007, 11:46 PM

I love it.

The fin fans here are still defending it as well. If they moved up and drafted him like 24th and picked up a couple of more draft picks, that would of been a good move and pick.

LtFinFan66
04-29-2007, 11:48 PM
The fin fans here are still defending it as well. If they moved up and drafted him like 24th and picked up a couple of more draft picks, that would of been a good move and pick.They tried to move out of the spot but had no takers. Do some research Skooby before you speak and you may see green rep in your lifetime. I doubt it but you never know