PDA

View Full Version : Rookie I am most excited about

BILLSROCK1212
04-29-2007, 10:26 PM
No its not Poz, Lynch, Wendling (although I am very excited about all three), Schouman, CJ Ah You (ughhhh), or Trent Edwards....Its Dwayne Wright. IDK why but I think drafting him and Lynch will give us one of the best running back groups in the NFL for years and especially this year if both him and Lynch can produce because dont forget we still have the A-Trian and the promising Fred Jackson (forget Shaud)....I loved this pick more than any other by far....I am really excited about all of our first 5 picks and I think we will get a lot of production out of them....I don't know enough about Schouman but he seems like he could be somewhat of a steal but I hate the CJ Ah You pick!!!! Not a Marv guy and really won't bring anything to this team that we don't already have....I hope we get Dave Ball or some WR in UDFA because we need one reeeally bad.

BADTHINGSMAN
04-29-2007, 10:29 PM
No its not Poz, Lynch, Wendling (although I am very excited about all three), Schouman, CJ Ah You (ughhhh), or Trent Edwards....Its Dwayne Wright. IDK why but I think drafting him and Lynch will give us one of the best running back groups in the NFL for years and especially this year if both him and Lynch can produce because dont forget we still have the A-Trian and the promising Fred Jackson (forget Shaud)....I loved this pick more than any other by far....I am really excited about all of our first 5 picks and I think we will get a lot of production out of them....I don't know enough about Schouman but he seems like he could be somewhat of a steal but I hate the CJ Ah You pick!!!! Not a Marv guy and really won't bring anything to this team that we don't already have....I hope we get Dave Ball or some WR in UDFA because we need one reeeally bad.

This has to mean the end for Shaud..

BILLSROCK1212
04-29-2007, 10:33 PM
This has to mean the end for Shaud..we have no use for himnow

Marvelous
04-30-2007, 12:16 AM
I hope we get Dave Ball or some WR in UDFA because we need one reeeally bad.
A UDFA WR won't do much for us at this point bro..Maybe for the future but hardly worth much now...We will be ok with Peerless & Josh Reed with Roscoe being the super wildcard. The kid is stacked with ability. The thought of Parrish being the #2 could offer major mismatches for defenses....