PDA

View Full Version : You have to like where this team is headed

Bills232
04-30-2007, 12:07 AM
QB-Losman-Just entering prime

HB-Lynch-Young talented runner

WR-Evans-Young stud reciever

OL-Young studs like Dockery and Peters.. Can Walker live up to his contract? Should be pretty good for a while

Dline-15 sack man in Schobel.. Denney/Kelsay on board.. Can McCargo and Darwin Walker workout?

LB-Talent in Crowell and Poz..

Secondary-Whitner and Simpson work well together.. DEFINTELY need help at corner..

I am excited about this team..

Michael82
04-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Good post. Don't forget about our stellar special teams too. :up:

mybills
04-30-2007, 10:34 AM
Who is the CB?

patmoran2006
04-30-2007, 10:40 AM
I will like where this team is headed when we have an owner who does away with this STUPID cash to cap philosophy and starts making winning championships his primary goal.

NOt to suggest we need a Dan Snyder, but for $25 million COMBINED we could probably have Cato June AND Nick Harper, two cover two vets who would make this defense better immediately. You spend semi-aggresively without going overboard. Whether the money is spent on 3 FA's or 12 like the year prior, Wilson simply gives LEvy a really sub-par bottom line to do what he needs to do with. It's not fair to the fans I dont give a **** what anybody says, especially when Wilson just recently got a favorable ruling with Revenue sharing.

Right now we are the Pittsburgh Pirates or the KC ROyals of the NFL.. just put as much young talent out there as possible, sign yourself 1-2 "names" per year and simply hope for the best..

Levy proved to me this weekend he knows what he's doing (talent wise). Ralph Wilson can kiss my ass however, and until he's no longer the owner of this team, it will consistently challenge to get to .500