If you didn't like the TSN grade well......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Static
    The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
    • Jul 2005

If you didn't like the TSN grade well......

You wont like this on either

Buffalo Bills

Best pick: Taking Marshawn Lynch with their first pick will prove to be a great move. He will be their franchise back for a long time.
    Questionable move: I know a lot of people like Penn State linebacker Paul Posluszny, but I think he's a little stiff. Using a high second-round pick could backfire.
    Second-day gem: Running back Dwayne Wright will be the perfect backup to Lynch. He's a real tough inside runner.
    Overall grade: C. Lynch makes the grade decent, but the rest of the draft doesn't do a lot for me.

Miami Dolphins

Best pick: Second-round center Samson Satele is a power player who will help upgrade an offensive line that needs it.
    Questionable move: Passing on Brady Quinn in the first round to take Ted Ginn. It’s not that Ginn isn't a good player, but Quinn is the best quarterback in the draft. They made amends getting John Beck in the second round.
    Second-day gem: Fourth-round pick Paul Soliai is a wide-body nose tackle who will help stuff the run.
    Overall grade: B. Beck will be a good player, so passing on Quinn might turn out OK. Is Ginn really worth the ninth pick?

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: If you didn't like the TSN grade well......

I could care less what anyone grades us. I like what we have done, and I can tell most Bills fans like what we have done....

so the only thing that counts is how we feel IMO.

Comment

• camelcowboy
      • Mar 2005

Yeah a first round graded Linebacker in the 2nd could back fire. Thank god we didn't take him at twelve but with lynch in the first round. A great pick. When his knee is completely better watch out.

Comment

• jmb1099
        • Sep 2004

FYI check out Yahoo
        Originally posted by LT teh ghost

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

What Kiper give the Bills? I don't subscribe to In.

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

we probably got a Z from him last year.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
              Unreachable Douche
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              we probably got a Z from him last year.
              Doctor Z of SI.

BILLS -- B-
              They're in the recycling business. They had a perfectly fine little running back, Travis Henry, and they recycled him for Willis McGahee. McGahee was doing well, and then they recycled him for the current top draft, Marshawn Lynch. Who knows? Maybe somewhere in some high school in West Virginia there's this big kid just waiting to ... you know. You can keep drafting this way. It's called marking time, and if this were all there was to the Bills' roster, their grade would be down somewhere in half moon land. But the trade-up for LB Paul Posluszny makes some kind of sense, and the third-round choice, strong-armed QB Trent Walters, is intriguing, although I can't understand what kind of competition they're trying to set up between he and J.P. Losman. And here's the pick that really gets me excited. Seventh round -- TE Derek Schouman, whose workout numbers absolutely blew away the competition at the combine. I just have a feeling about this guy.

I thought it was Trent Edwards?

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Didn't we get a terrible draft grade last year too? It turned out pretty decent didn't it? They could give us F- for all I care. It's all typical big market bias anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X