PDA

View Full Version : New Bills linebacker Spikes already thinking about postseason

The_Philster
03-13-2003, 05:03 AM
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (March 12, 2003 7:28 p.m. EST) - Changing his mind-set was among the first things linebacker Takeo Spikes did in becoming a member of the Buffalo Bills.

After spending five losing seasons in Cincinnati, Spikes believes he can now realistically discuss his chances of making the playoffs. Maybe going even further.

"I know I said last week that I want to just smell the playoffs," Spikes said Wednesday in his first public appearance as a Bill. "Let me correct that. I do want to smell the playoffs. But I want to bite the Super Bowl."

Spikes joined the Bills after the Bengals declined their right to match Buffalo's six-year, $32 million offer. Now Spikes, who didn't want to return to Cincinnati, can't wait to put the past behind him....more (http://www.sportserver.com/football/nfl/story/804516p-5728243c.html)

venis2k1
03-13-2003, 05:39 AM
This quote has been posted like 12 times....And im still not sick of it.

ublinkwescore
03-13-2003, 07:01 AM
It's time to pay the Bills, and we only take Platinum (that's what the Lombardi Trophy's made of right?)