• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

WTF?

So let me get this right.

We get the multi-purpose starting RB we need, not only that but basically we rebuild our backfield entirley. We get much needed LB help, we get solid depth in the secondary and a H-back with nothing but potential. We also manage to swing the 3rd or 4th best QB prospect in the draft.

We put all this behind a rebuilt OL.

And you still ***** and complain? You have PMS *****ing about the friggin point differential for Poz......give me a break. Who honestly cares? I dont believe he falls to us anyway so why not? If we wait and hes taken youd ***** even more.

News flash brain surgeons......Edwards isnt gonna take Losmans job. Im not sure how aware you are of the NFL today but having quality QB's......last I heard.....was never a bad thing.

We get Poz and you ***** we dont get MORE lb's......ughh sometimes being a Bills fan is embarassing. And not because of the team.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: WTF?

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

Agree with most.

But we blew the third round. I refuse to believe Pick 34 couldnt be had for 92 instead of 74, and even If I'm wrong if we LOST a quality pick to get a guy we wanted in round two, then why lose ANOTHER pick by taking a QB who is 2 years away at the minimum.

is this the white towel for 2007 being throwin in by our FO, in f'n APRIL?

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
        • May 2003

I am not sure yet what cracks me up more, people who complain about everything the team does or people who complain about the complaining.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Because most 3rd round picks are not ready right away?
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
            I am not sure yet what cracks me up more, people who complain about everything the team does or people who complain about the complaining.
            I hate people who complain about the people complaining about the complaining.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              Agree with most.

But we blew the third round. I refuse to believe Pick 34 couldnt be had for 92 instead of 74, and even If I'm wrong if we LOST a quality pick to get a guy we wanted in round two, then why lose ANOTHER pick by taking a QB who is 2 years away at the minimum.

is this the white towel for 2007 being throwin in by our FO, in f'n APRIL?
              Which would be why you are relegated to posting blogs on the world wide inter-web.

And no it isnt.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                • Jul 2002

Did your rich friend or was it your aunt that told you all the inside information about what went on in our warroom during the draft, Pat? My sources say you post is a ******.
                You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• camelcowboy
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  Because most 3rd round picks are no ready right away?
                  Tim Anderson

Comment

• The Answer
                    The Plagiarist
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Devin
                    So let me get this right.

We get the multi-purpose starting RB we need, not only that but basically we rebuild our backfield entirley. We get much needed LB help, we get solid depth in the secondary and a H-back with nothing but potential. We also manage to swing the 3rd or 4th best QB prospect in the draft.

We put all this behind a rebuilt OL.

And you still ***** and complain? You have PMS *****ing about the friggin point differential for Poz......give me a break. Who honestly cares? I dont believe he falls to us anyway so why not? If we wait and hes taken youd ***** even more.

News flash brain surgeons......Edwards isnt gonna take Losmans job. Im not sure how aware you are of the NFL today but having quality QB's......last I heard.....was never a bad thing.

We get Poz and you ***** we dont get MORE lb's......ughh sometimes being a Bills fan is embarassing. And not because of the team.
                    This team is going to surprise a lot of people - especially if Poz can overachieve and avoid being a bust.

~The Answer

Comment

• The Spaz
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
                      This team is going to surprise a lot of people - especially if Poz can overachieve and avoid being a bust.

~The Answer
                      Poz overachieve?! Poz has done nothing but achieve at being a captain at Penn State and becoming the all time leading tackler for them as well.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

Its just the Douchers being haters again Dev. Don't worry about it.

Comment

• The Answer
                          The Plagiarist
                          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by The Spaz
                          Poz overachieve?! Poz has done nothing but achieve at being a captain at Penn State and becoming the all time leading tackler for them as well.
                          He's not the prototypical NFL linebacker and his glaring flaws will likely be exposed at the pro level.

~The Answer

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                            Which would be why you are relegated to posting blogs on the world wide inter-web.

And no it isnt.
                            im not "relegated" to anything.. i blog on the "world wide inter-web" because my like for talking sports spreads beyond ONLY the buffalo bills.

and bloggin on the internet. thats WORSE than posting endlessly on a team message board?

What's the difference? its the same thing. Its writing down your opinions about a subject you want to discuss..

whatever

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Devin
                              The Octagon
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
                              He's not the prototypical NFL linebacker and his glaring flaws will likely be exposed at the pro level.

~The Answer

Comment

Working...
                              X