PDA

View Full Version : A little love for Lynch shown by Adam Schefter

Nighthawk
05-01-2007, 07:01 PM
He just stated that he thinks that Lynch will win the Offensive Rookie of the Year next year! Kind of cool to get some good vibes from the media for once.

Goobylal
05-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Michael Smith also said that. Talk is cheap, but hopefully Marshawn proves them right.

Nighthawk
05-01-2007, 07:04 PM
Michael Smith also said that. Talk is cheap, but hopefully Marshawn proves them right.

I agree. Until he proves it, then it means nothing. Hey, but it's better than hearing everybody talk s**t about the Bills.

YardRat
05-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Nice to get some pos pub :beers:

B-DON
05-01-2007, 07:53 PM
Micahael Smith is one of the few ESPN guys left i give any credibility to.

SquishDaFish
05-01-2007, 08:09 PM
He also said on NFL Total Access that Bills fans should be excited getting 2 guys with 1st rd talent and 2 guys the Bills really wanted. Instead of just one seeing they were thinking of taking Poz in 1st rd. And that they are not better then at the end of last season but if JP continues to progress the Bills should have a good season.

Goobylal
05-01-2007, 08:16 PM
He's wrong about not being better than last season. The O-line is better, thus the offense will be better. And RB is the easiest position for a rookie to come in and do well, and it's not like McGahee's 3.8 YPC was anything even average. Plus it will be the 2nd year in the same offensive system.

On defense, losing Clements hurts, but he only showed-up for the 2nd half of the season. Still the Bills need Youboty to step-it-up and for the front-7 and safeties to do their jobs. Hopefully McCargo is healthy and continues to build on what he was showing last year. Walker was a great addition. And true the Bills lost Spikes, but he will never be the player he once was, and I think Poz is the kind of guy who lives and breathes football, will learn the playbook and calls, and do great as the starting MLB as a rookie.

Mr. Miyagi
05-01-2007, 09:53 PM
I can't wait to hear what Chris Mortensen has to say about Marshawn and Poz.

chubluv
05-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Lynch seems like he has no serious side. he wants to let loose and have fun and do a great job.

gr8slayer
05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
I think he has a chance to be rookie of the year as well. He is an extremely dynamic player that will get all the chances in the world to succeed in Buffalo.

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:07 AM

Ya...to hell with his arse. All I remember him saying in draft day about the bills was "well they lost nate clements....clements...they lost him....fletch...er....spikes?"

i lost almost every single ounce of respect i had for the guy, not only because he couldnt say anything good about the bills, but couldnt say anything intelligent or original. the man stammered over who we lost while michael smith shook his head in disbelief and tried to explain that we were filling holes via the draft.

i cant say i dont love sportscenter and kenny mayne, but for gods sake espn needs some new analysts, at the very least on the football side of things.

Pinkerton Security
05-02-2007, 12:07 AM
im not gonna even start on floyd reese...

Night Train
05-02-2007, 03:58 AM

He already said it a dozen times this past weekend. If we didn't let "stars" like Fletcher and McGahee walk, we wouldn't need these rookies.

lordofgun
05-02-2007, 08:13 AM
I like mort and clayton. :couch:

POZ
05-02-2007, 08:17 AM
ML offensive rookie of the year!
POZ defensive rookie of the year!

POZ
05-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Lynch is last years Addai/Drew combined.

madness
05-02-2007, 08:23 AM
He already said it a dozen times this past weekend. If we didn't let "stars" like Fletcher and McGahee walk, we wouldn't need these rookies.

Yeah, it was an automatic response everytime someone mentioned Buffalo Bills. It was like he was a TD programmed robot.

ublinkwescore
05-02-2007, 08:29 AM
What a tool - obviously these "stars" didn't get us over the playoff hump - common sense would tell someone maybe it's time to take a different approach (one like maybe the Pats and Colts are taking maybe???)

gr8slayer
05-02-2007, 08:36 AM
I like mort and clayton. :couch:
Freak

lordofgun
05-02-2007, 08:38 AM
And I like Kiper too! :tomato:

gr8slayer
05-02-2007, 09:35 AM
And I like Kiper too! :tomato:
Take it back!

justasportsfan
05-02-2007, 11:26 AM
I doubt it, he's gonna be sharing carries with 2 other rb's.

raphael120
05-02-2007, 12:34 PM
I lynch because he brings a nice personality to the bills,a nd i think its a great start to giving the bills an identity they sorely missed the past few seasons. i think instead of having the monster D we had int he early 2000s, we're going to have that monster run attack and deep threat on offense with a speedy defense that will bend but wont break. definitly excited for what this season brings

M
05-02-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm starting to like this kid too ...

On Monday when he was introduced to the media by Bills owner Ralph Wilson, Lynch held up his hand in an effort to hold the questions from the media for the moment.
"Before any questions I want to thank Mr. Wilson and the whole Buffalo staff for bringing me in," Lynch said. "I just wanted to say I appreciate the opportunity."

Full article http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4764

kernowboy
05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Lynch and the running back who will not be mentioned are poles apart in terms of class

DynaPaul
05-02-2007, 04:27 PM
What a tool - obviously these "stars" didn't get us over the playoff hump - common sense would tell someone maybe it's time to take a different approach (one like maybe the Pats and Colts are taking maybe???)

The Pats don't take that approach anymore. Now they're becoming the Raiders East.